About Me Page

Hi, if you don't know me which you obviously don't because before this book I have never made a chapter book in my life, my name is Adriana P Marie and I am 14 years old graduated from the 8th grade. You might know me from other YouTube videos such as J and A Squad, Pretty Little Liars and a bunch more. I do a lot of gaming, reaction, theories and spoilers from the TV shows that I watch. I love doing you tube videos because I love editing, writing content and more. That's how I got my start in to writing.

Earlier Years Of How I Became A Writer

         In my earlier years I loved to scribble on paper and white boards to waste paper or just draw. So I have experience in both hobbies which are writing and drawing. I was very opened with my creativity and kept on drawing till the end of 7th grade in the summer time where I found an app where you have your own fan clubs or communities. It was called Amino and I enjoyed it. It taught me how to write because by the time, I wasn't good at writing nor did I know how to write.  All I started to do was write and write and that's what I still do now. 

         Once I was in 8th grade I started to loose interest in drawing and thought I was no good because in 7th grade I had a friend who told me I wasn't good at drawing and it made me feel I wasn't good enough either which she knew I stopped drawing because of her. So basically I have to thank her for leading me towards an interest into writing because if she never thought I had hideous drawings I would have never been a writer today. 

         As time progressed it was my first day of 8th grade and I was in ELA and the teacher in that class told us that we had spelling words and for home work every Tuesday and Wednesday we had to  write either sentences or short stories about anything whether it was made up or about us we would want to share. I always did short stories about crazy things like vampires, or any other made up fiction. That inspired me to make this chapter book because I realized how good I am at writing. 

        Towards the middle of the year I ended up in a cycle called Studio Art where I was very negative at the time about drawing and hating it the beginning because I was a writer and felt I wasn't good at it. How I got into studio art was in 7th grade while I still loved art I decided to sign up for it because I thought it would be fun. I got it in the last cycle I would have and I never realized how fun I would have even though it took me away from my writing because I felt I needed to focus on art. My art teacher always thought I would be an artist but she was wrong because I always found a love for writing. Honestly when I was a kid I wrote plays and felt interested into writing them with tons of dialog with kings and queens and more. At the end of the year I graduated 8th grade and now I'm ready to head to highs school and to continue to be the best writer I can be.

            Other Things About Me

      Other things about me is that I am an excellent swimmer. All the time when I go to my families house when they have a pool I normally like to swim laps or just regularly swim in the summer time. If I even go in the water I can't get out because I love swimming so much. I can also do some tricks like handstands, diving in sallow water, and holding my breath for a minute. I also am good at creating games in the water like Bad Santa or Be a Monkey. 

        The bad Santa game is a game I created where one person has to be a kid and the other person has to be Santa and you can do different voices and you have to say to Santa what you want for Christmas and you get splashed in the face. If you don't want to be Santa you could add to the game like what my brother and I did is when we get sick of being Santa, we have to dance fight or actual fight where we make a song and use a disco dude. (We got it from Despicable Me 3.) The Be A Monkey Game is like the Floor is Lava but you have to be in the pool to play. You can not touch the pool ground and you either can use a pool toy or the edge of the pool to hold for you to keep yourself up. I suggest you play in the shallow end of the pool not the deep end because its easier and way more fun.

       Something else about me is that I keep a diary of private secrets that are hidden to everyone. Now just in case my mom reads this I won't tell you guys where it is. It's a secret just in case. But I enjoy writing things I did as well like people at school that I don't like who I felt were mean or in other things what I did that was important like riding my skate board. Everything that I have done is in there so I don't want anyone to read it because it also has thoughts I don't want anyone to know about. 

         The last thing about me is that I love to sing and dance and have a bit of fun sometimes. Ok so this one is my favorite fact because it suits me perfectly because I love to have fun and dance around a bit and just hangout and chill. I did a couple of school plays so I can sing and dance but I was just an extra and nothing else. I listened and learned the songs and moves. I also started to dance in my own bed room. I still do and when my Step dad puts the music on I love to rock out. I also love to have fun by doing family movie night with them and I enjoy watching movies with them. 

       There are a lot of facts about me and I know I can't cover them all until I'm older because even though I am a freshmen I still need to find myself a bit more and develop more interests to write about. So overall these things I am interested in might change when I'm older and soon I hope to give you all my life's story when I reach 30. So I hope you enjoyed somethings about me and the story I wrote. That's all it for now!!!