Hot Head | Montgomery

(Pic of Montgomery in he header above)

Zach's reaction when you and Hannah burst into the boys locker room

Most of the guys began to holler and whistle at the pair of you whilst others hide away- pulling their shorts up or their shirts back on. You and Hannah make our way through the clouds of sweat and testosterone.

"Y/N, Hannah, you know you can't be in here" zach informs us

"Why? Afraid we're gonna see a bunch of dicks from a bunch of dicks?" You say

"Nice one" Justin responds as he makes his way over to us.

You spot Montgomery by the mirrors

"Of course you'd be at the mirror you vain fuck" You whisper under my breath before storming over to him. He sees you approaching him in the mirror and turns around

"We need to talk" You demand "like, now"

Montgomery looks at you expectingly then holds his arms open "Talk then" before slapping them back down by his thighs.

You look around - everyone was watching you "Not here"

"Why not?" Bryce asks as he swings his arm over Montgomery's shoulder.

Montgomery folds his arms "Whatever you've got to say, you can say it in front of my boys"

All the boys murmur in agreement and begin to surround you and Hannah.

"Fine. Why have you been ignoring my messages and my calls and my-

"Here we go" Bryce teases- making the room fill with deep male laughter.

"You can't just have sex with a girl then just ignore her!" Hannah yells.

"Hannah!" You snap

"Shit. Sorry" Hannah pleads

"Babe-baby" Justin says calmly as he puts his arm on your shoulder "Montgomery here isn't the type of guy to be in relationships- and to be honest- your not a relationship type of girl"

You scoff and shrug his arm off of your body. What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

"Your a- how can we put this nicely.. a one night stand" Bryce adds

"A smash a dash" adds Marcus

"Or a hump and dump?" adds some other jock from across the room

"A hit it and quit it" Justin continues

"Guys. That's enough" Zach says, joining the circle. You watch Zach, who throws a quick yet subtle smile at you but you cut your eyes at him.

"An ejaculate and evacuate" Bryce says, adding to the list "Its nothing personal. Don't take it to heart"

"Nothing personal?" You ask then look up at Montgomery "Is that all I was to you?"

He says nothing- he was barley able to look at you.

You continue "Because you we're so much more to me"

They guys 'aww' sarcastically in unison.

"Shut up!" You yell at them. You take a deep breath and hold Montgomery's hands in yours "And I know how much I mean to you, you wouldn't have chased me for so long if I didn't mean anything." You clench his hands tighter "Remember?"

"No comment" Bryce says- making the others laughs again but you just ignore them.

"We had sex because I thought that was what you wanted. I wasn't ready but I did it for you and now your just gonna treat me like shit?!" Your voice had risen

"...Sorry babe" Montgomery shrugs

"Your an ass!" Hannah shrikes

"And your a slut!" Montgomery spits back

Offended. Pissed off. And almost at he verge of tearing him a new one. You raise your hand and slap him across his face but before anyone could react he does the same back. Everyone stood silently as your hold your cheek, which was now tingly and warm and a few tears shed down your face.

"What the fuck Montgomery?!" Alex shouts

"Mind your business Standall!" Bryce yells back

Justin pushes Montgomery against the locker "Never ever hit a woman, are you crazy!"

Hannah grabs your hand and basically drags you out of the locker room. You stop by the nurses office and just brake down crying.

He hit you and it was embarrassing. He hit you and it was physically painful. He hit you and your heart ached because you knew you still really liked him. When did it get to this? When did you begin to accept abuse? Other relationships weren't like this. They we're normal.

"It's okay- it's okay" Hannah says as she hugs you. You sob on in her arms for a long time before you brake the hug and wipe your tears away. Hannah wipes a tear from under your eye as well.

"Thank you Hannah" you sniffle "I don't even know why I'm crying like this. It's not like this is the first time he's hit me"

"What?" She asks- stunned "He's been violent like his before?"

You look into her bold blue eyes and nod.

"We're going to Mr Porter"

______

💣boom! What are your thoughts on this one.