The morning after | Tyler Down & Montgomery De la Cruz

{ The morning after Jessica Davis's party}

Cast //

Tyler Down

Tyler Down

Montgomery De la Cruiz

--

Your POV.

You woke up and could still feel the alcohol from last night swimming around in your head. You grunted into the pillow. Your eyes ached, your brain felt like it was doing 100 sit ups and your entire body felt weak, as if you had dropped half your body weight last night.

You looked around and noticed that you wasn't in your bed. You didn't know whose bed you laid in. None the less, it was annoyingly comfortable.

Did I hook up with someone last night? And if so, who the fuck was it?

"Hell no" you mumbled to yourself. One night stands was completely out of your character. I mean, you couldn't even stand sharing a bed with your sister, let alone some kid from school. Plus you weren't single.

You looked around and noticed your phone, facedown on the bedside table. The brightness made your head throb so you turned it down a few notches before reading the time. 7:15 am. The door creaked open, your head snapped towards Tyler, who walked in carrying a tall glass of water.

"Tyler?" You questioned as you scratched near your hair line.

"Y/N?" He snapped back

"Did you and I... did we?"

"Have sex?" Tyler chuckled "He'll no. I would never take advantage of you like that"

He dropped a pain relief pill into the glass and watched it dissolve before handing it to you. You looked under the duvet to see that you we're not dressed in your outfit from last night, but an oversized 'guns & roses' t-shirt.