Mine | Clay Jensen

{ Clay was yours and you we're his. It was as simple as that. So why was it so hard for others to understand? }

[Requested by reader]

Cast //

Clay Jensen

Clay Jensen

Justin Foley & Zach Dempsey --

--

Your pov.

"Atkins, Mitchell, Dempsey" Miss Bradley listed as she passed out last weeks test papers before returning to the front of the classroom "Now it seems like we're gonna have to resist the test since the lowest score stands still at 37"

The whole class moans in unison.

"Which dumbass got 37?" A kid called from the back of the class, prompting you to fold up your test paper and throw it into the bottom of your bag in embarrassment.

"I can't say but just help each other out!" Miss Bradley yelled over the bell as everyone began to pack up "United we stand. Divided we fall!"

She threw you a short smile as you left her class room, you we're greatfull that she didn't expose you in front of the whole class so you threw one back and stepped out into the hallway.

"Will I see you at Bryce's party tonight?" Justin asked as he walked besides you.

You shrugged and before you could even answer him, he had interrupted "Oh come on. You have nothing better to do"

"I could spend time with Clay" you tell him

"Clay Jenson?" Justin asks, grabbing your shoulder to stop you in your tracks and stands in front of you "You guys are still a thing?"

"Yeah, why? D'you hear something different?" You push past him and continue to walk.

You felt him shrug besides you "I just thought it was a joke that's all"

"Love is no joke Justin. I'm his and he's mine"

"Ooo, your in love" Justin teases as he punches your cheeks, making you smile widely at him.

"Fuck off Foley" you giggle as you slap his hand away.

You both stop at Justin's locker, watching him as he puts in the combination to the lock "Come to Bryce's party"

You began to consider it "I won't go if Clay won't" you tell them

"So come without him" A familiar voice says behind you, you turn around to see Zach Dempsey smiling back with both hands on the strap of his back pack "I'll even give you a ride if you want"

"No thanks. I've got Clay"

"What's he gonna do? Pedal you there on the front of his bike?" Justin teases, earning a low chuckle from Zach.

Your eyes shift between the two of them "You guys are asses" you begin to walk away but felt an hand grab yours. Zach spins you around to face him.

"Ok, I'm an ass and I'm sorry" he says "I'm a sorry ass"

You try to hold back your laughter but you couldn't resist. Zach smiles widely before tucking a lose stand of hair behind your hair "..you should smile more. It suits you"

"What the fuck?!"

Your snap your head your side to see Clay approaching you. You immediately part from Zach.

"Take your fucking hands off my girlfriend" he yells, causing a few people to stop in the hallway to watch the confrontation.

"Babe, calm down" you say, placing your arm on his shoulder

"Calm down? He had his hands all over you" Clay says

"No he didn't" you argue

"Even if I did" Zach says as steps closer to clay, his tall figure towering over him "What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"

"Zach.." you warn

"Alright that's enough Zach relax" Justin says as he steps in between them . Zach and Clay continue to glare at each other until Justin literally drags Zach away by his arm. The crowd begins to move again, unsettling the awkward silence.

You lean against the locker and begin to rub your forehead "Clay?"

"I don't want you talking to them ever again. Do you understand?" Clay tells you

"Their my friends Clay"

"Their not your friends" he says sternly before walking away from you.

_____

Sorry for not updating in a while, hope you like it 💖