Pregnant part 4 | Zach Dempsey

Quick selfless plug before we get this imagine poppin🔌

Check out my instagram @asap.editss you don't have to follow me just check out the edits I made for yall💗.

Alright, I'm done

Yall ready?

__

Fast forward a couple months and you'll find me cruising down the highway, ke-ke-ing with my right hand man Tony. My whole school finding out I was pregnant and entering my second trimester without Zach defiantly had its downs, but, tonight was perfect.

Tony had just finished serenading you with Adorn by Miguel, completely ruining that song for you and leaving you very worried.

"You've been in a particularly good mood today" you licked your hand, catching the melting ice cream "No road rage, no screaming at me to tie up my shoe laces.. what's up with that?"

"Can't I be happy?" He quickly answered

"Sure. I just wanna know whats happened"

You watch his cheeks rise, his eyes creasing as he holds back a smile.

You smile too "Or who?"

He shrugs his shoulders

"It's a who? What the hell?" You say calmly whilst smiling to yourself. He doesn't respond and you could feel yourself getting frustrated. 

"Tell me who Tony!" Who?!"

"Alright-Jeeze-relax. You're starting to sound like a fucking owl"

"Tonyyyy?"

He looks over at you and rolls his eyes
"Well..you know I've had a thing for Ryan"

"What? No?" You snort "What thing?"

"A Ryan thing and I don't know-" he bites on a nail but quickly puts his hand back on the wheel-nervous habit "Hannah kinda gave me the push I needed to ask him out this weekend"

You scream in excitement, grabbing Tony's arm and jumping out your seat "Holy shit! Yesss! I'm so excited! Tony and Ryan.. Rony? I fucking ship that, I'm here for it, I support the cause, where you gonna take him?.."

"I don't know yet don't-do-all that" he cringed

"How-I'm not doing anything, I'm calm" you lie

"Great, cos I'm really not about to clean up whatever that shit is that comes out of you when your water breaks"

"Shut up" you wine "But seriously Tony, he's cute and your fine as fuck. You should go"

He pauses, turning at the exit "I should go? I wasn't aware I was busy"

"Oh, I told you my 20 week scans' this Saturday" you tell him plainly "Finally getting to find out the gender of the baby but I promise I'll text you as soon as I find out"

"No" he huffs "fuck- I can't let you go alone to that. I'll call Ryan and reschedule"

"No no no, you're going on that date and it's cool my dad can always take me"