Pregnant part 2 | Zach Dempsey

The past few months had been draining for you. Between juggling school, pregnancy and hiding it all from your friends and family. You just felt like you had the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Although, some of the weight would soon be lifted. You and Zach had decided to tell your family today, together. You had invited Zach's mum (Karen) and sister (May) over for dinner, not expecting them to be over the moon and throw you a parade, but, just supportive.

"You are so lucky I love you" Zach teased as he held your hair up and rubbed your back whilst you threw up into the toilet.

"Urm- don't act like I've never done this for you before" you clapped back, flushing the toilet and standing to your feet. You walked over to the sink and began to brush your teeth. Zach stood behind you, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"When?" He inquired

"Bryce's house and about 2 wine coolers later" you told him "You know you can't handle your liquor"

".. yeah" Zach snapped, sounding a little irritated " but that's because they we're strawberry"

"Light weight" you sang as you entered your bedroom, him right behind you. Zach had gotten a little clingy since you told him you we're pregnant, you tried not to pay attention to it, maybe it was just a protective thing. You sat on your bed and unplugged your phone from your charger and began scrolling though Instagram.

Your stomached churned a little so you sat up as you bought you would have to suddenly dash to the bathroom again. The feeling soon passed. False alarm. "I don't get it" you randomly announce

"Don't get what?"

"I mean, why do they call it morning sickness if it's all day, every-fucking- day?" You asked, your eyes still glued to the screen of your phone.

"I don't know babe...Maybe one of these could explain it to you" You looked up and noticed Zach holding a bunch of books in his hands.

"Here" he chucked one to you. The tile read 'What to expect when your expecting'

"Holy shit babe, you know how much I love to read" you said sarcastically

"Ha. Ha. Ha" Zach fake chucked as he sat besides you. "Look, I know it's early days but we need all the help we can get"

"I know" you winged, resting your head on his chest, "It just seems like one more book I need to cram into my head?"

"You'll like it" he assured you "it has pictures and a little colouring in section at the back.."

You giggled as you hit him on his arm playfully "thank you, I love you"

"I love you more" Zach declared
You both lingered in each others eyes for a while, prompting Zach to make the first move. He caressed your cheek and pulled you into his lips. He was very dominating, gently forcing you onto your back and before you knew it his body was hovering over yours. Zach's hands began to roam up and down your leg, gently squeezing your ass as he continued  to kiss you.

"Zach?" You murmured, still attached to his lips.

"What?"