Pregnant | Zach Dempsey

{ Zach is an amazing boyfriend. He's loyal, caring, trust worthy and so much more. He always listens to your problems and somehow manages to put up with a lot of your shit. But, could he really handle being a dad? }

Cast //

Zach Dempsey

Zach Dempsey

⚠️SMUT WARNING

--
Your POV.

"..go deeper" you moan, prompting Zach to lift your leg over your shoulder and push himself deeper into your body. Your mouth formed an 'O' shaped as Zach slowly pounded into your special spot. You used one hand to grab Zach's shoulder and the other to grab the sheets besides you.

"Fuck Y/N!" Zach moaned as he neared his orgasm. He kissed you roughly as he his thrusts began to speed up. The room was filled with the sounds of your moans, heavy breathing and the headboard constantly banging against the wall.

Zach felt amazing inside of you, he made every part of your body tingle "Ah-Oh my god" you called as you reached the peak of your orgasm, biting down roughly on your bottom lip. Zach wasn't done yet and continued to ride out your orgasm so that he could reach his own. "Shit, I think- I'm cuming" Zach stuttered before letting out a long deep moan. He slowly slipped his penis out of you, making you moan again. He chuckled then lay on top of you as he continued to kiss you softly, gently gliding his younger over yours as he held your chin between his thumb and forefinger.

"That was. Amazing" you said in between kisses. Zach just smiles then he begins to place kisses on your neck and chest- gaining a few giggles from you.

"Zach?" A voice called. Yourself and Zach immediately jumped up, covering your bare bodies up with the duvet as you started back at his mum. She was stood by the door but quickly shut it once she realised what was happening.

"Sorry. Urm- dinners ready" she muffled from the other side of the door.

"Mum. Go" Zach demanded in frustration. You picked up your bra and underwear from the floor and began to dress yourself.

"I'm so sorry about that" Zach sighed as he clipped the hooks at the back of your bra on.

You didn't say anything, just continued to get dressed.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. My mums kinda cool with this stuff- she always walks in on me"

"Yeah Zach. I really wanna hear about you hooking up with other women" you say sarcastically as you pull your shirt over your head.