19/What the hell happened to your face?

He'd be the one to blame?

Did he really think that? That just because I started receiving threatening text since I started dating him,it's his fault automatically?

"It's not your fault"

He looks at me-"Yes it it"

"If you had a say in it,would you change it?"-I asked him-"Would you make the texts stop?"

"Of course"-he answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

"See? If you could,you'd stop it.But you can't.No one can.So it's not your fault"-I told him.In that moment what Sky had told me about Bea and Shawn crossed my mind.I felt a burning feeling run through my veins.Jealousy.

I was jealous about what she'd told me.And damn ,it was a pretty ugly feeling.Mostly I was mad that he hadn't told me.

"Shawn.I need to ask you something."

"What?"

"Have you ever been with Bea?"-I asked him

"No"-he answered immediately.Lie.He was lying..Or Bea was.

"Have you ever slept with her?"-when he didn't speak,I already knew the answer."Please tell me the truth."

"Yes"-he answered-"It was nearly 2 years ago.I was drunk,she was drunk too I guess..And it just happened.I don't remember it though.All I remember is that I woke up with her beside me"

My hands form into fists.I was trying to be calm

"Other than that.Its just a blur"-he explained

"Well apparently she remembers it pretty well"-I spat.-"And according to her it wasn't a one time thing"

"What are you saying?"-Shawn asked

"Well,I talked to Skylar yesterday at the party.Apparently she and Bea hung up together a couple of times and she had mentioned you.According to Bea you've hooked up a couple of times"-I say-"She had even given up some details to Skylar.Regarding you 'hook ups' "

"You're kidding right?"

"I wish I was"

"What did she say to Skylar?"

My god.How do I tell him this? This is so embarrassing.My cheeks are probably flushed red-"Erm..She told her that."-I gulp-"That ..Well she told her that...yourehuge andthatyoucangoonallnight"

"What?"-Shawn asked-"Will you please repeat the last part slowly?"

I exhale-"She told her that you're huge and that you can go on all night"

He smirked.Oh fuck him.He's such a boy

"Shawn,it's not funny!"

"I know,I know."

I sighed-"I have a bad feeling about her Shawn"

"You shouldn't ."-He tried to reassure me-"It's okay.I'm just surprised she'd lie about it..Actually I'm surprised she'd even tell anyone about it.We agreed to forget about it"

"Well apparently she hasn't forgotten about it"-I mumbled

"Are you jealous?"

Yes

"No"-I lied

"There's no need to be"

"I'm not"-I answered back

"Sure"-he dragged with a chuckle.He started tickling me.I fell back on the couch laughing as Shawn kept tickling me.

"Shawn"-I shrieked in laughed.He smiled before kissing me.And there I knew,we were alright.We were gonna get through it