The Question is Why?

My head ached as I opened my eyes, only to see what you would see in a nightmare. I was strapped to a metal chair. My hands bound behind my back and my legs to the base of the chair. One strap laced around my stomach and was tight, forcing me to take short breaths.

The metal door in front of me suddenly swings open. I gasp and stare nervously at the figure standing in the doorway. He takes a step forward and I let my breath go. I don't know him. I just know him from when he kidnapped me from the car. He was fairly tall, skinny and had on a black suit. He had on the same sly grin.

"Hello, Erin," he coos, "Sorry for this to come up so suddenly. My boss just couldn't wait."

"Who is your boss, may I ask?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

He smiles, as if he was amused by my attitude, "Metatron."

My eyes widen but I quickly hide my emotions.

"He just couldn't make it today, but he sends his best regards. anyway, I was told you have the blood we need, abomination." He spits out the last word and keeps talking, "Also, I have a question for you. Where is your father?"

"As if I know!" I yell, losing control of my anger.

"Well that's too bad," he takes a step toward a silver tray covered in tools. More like torture devices. "He's wanted all over Heaven. Ever since he found out you were born, he's been on the run. No one has seen him for.. what.. 18 years?" He gives a small grin.

I give an agitated sigh and yank at the straps. It didn't do much good.

"And your mother," I was about to punch this SOB in the face. "She's sadly not with us, is she?" He leans over and grabs an angel blade laying across the tray.

"Shut up."

"Oh really? I have some stuff I want to say to you before I slaughter you."

"please," I feel tears threaten my eyes. My heart rate increased quickly and sweat trickled down my face.

"Now you're asking for mercy? oh please, like I haven't heard it before," he laughs.

A tear slides down my cheek. I was terrified for what was coming.

Where the hell is Sam and Dean? Where's Castiel?

He takes a step forward and positions the knife against my neck. He glides it slowly across, making my throw my head back in screaming agony. The room filled with echoes of my scream and he just laughed at my torment. Next, he takes the blade across my wrist, making me watch my own blood spill from my body. Another ungodly scream escapes from me. He keeps his grin and I couldn't hold back my tears. I was just sobbing uncontrollably.

What if what he said was true? What if my father is wanted in Heaven? Could he be another outcast like me? Chased by all the archangels?

He strikes at my shoulder and I get yanked out of my thoughts. Another scream comes out and yet another tear.

This goes on for, what feels like, months. But reality, about an hour. I thought I was done for. Until I heard a wings ruffle and directly behind my tormentor stood Castiel.

"Cas," I say in a low whisper, happy as hell to see him.

The man stupidly turns into Castiel's angel blade and bursts into an explosion of bright light. Then slumps onto the floor, lifeless and harmless.

"Cas- ple- please-" I try to speak but screaming brought me out of breath.

"ssshh, it's okay, I got you, here" he unbuckles my straps and tries to help me up. I fall limp into his arms and I rest my chin against his chest to look into his beautiful blue eyes.