I'm Fine

I'm yanked out of the shower and dragged to the living room where I heard a gun go off moments earlier. My heart sank at the sight I saw. My mother. hair caked in blood from the bullet wound in her temple. She's dead. My mother. Dead.

I scream. I scream louder than I ever screamed before. I bit the man's hand that was placed over my mouth and he jerks back in pain. I grab the gun out of my mother's fragile, dead finger tips. With tears flowing down my cheeks, I point the gun and shoot. The bullet, made of melted angel blades, punctured the archangel right in the heart. As he explodes into a big, white lightshow, I fall back on the bed and cover my eyes. When it was over, I cry. I cry until I ran out of tears.

Then it happens all over again.

Sam's point of view

"Erin! Oh god, Erin!" I yell as I place Erin on the empty hospital bed next to the comatose patient.

"Erin can you hear me?" Dean asks, as equally loud as I was.

Erin didn't move. She was still and quiet.

"She must have been attacked by the Grue. Gabriel? Why wouldn't you keep an eye on her?" I turn accusingly at Gabriel.

"She said we should split up! I didn't know she was going to get attacked!" he defended himself.

"The point of splitting up is to keep in those groups, not split up again into even smaller groups. Look what you've done, Gabriel!" Cas really was angry.. Something is up with him and Erin, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Gabriel shut his mouth and kept the death glare on Cas.

"Well what do we do?" Dean asks, waving his hand toward Erin.

"Maybe I could try to get in her dream." Cas volunteers.

"Wait, you can do that?" I ask stupidly.. of course he can he's an angel.

"Of course I can, I'm an angel."

I sigh.

"Though it won't be as easy as just a regular dream. This one is much more difficult since she's in a coma. I might not be back for an hour or more." Cas explains.

"Well great" Dean says, sarcastically.

Cas takes a step toward Erin and places a hand on her head. He takes a deep breath and vanishes. Into Erin's dream.

Erin's point of view

I'm suddenly in the shower again. I'm just waiting for the archangel to come take me and show me my dead mother. I hear footsteps and I close my eyes. Suddenly the curtain jerks open. I open my eyes and see Cas.

"Cas!" I lunge on him and hug him.

"Erin, are you alright?"

"no, Cas," I sniffle. "This was going to be the 67th time. I counted Cas. Its awful. I can't stop it by myself. I've tried."

He lets me go and begins to walk toward the door. He opens it and there was the archangel. He was ready to open the door. Cas slips an angel blade from his sleeve and swings. The archangel dodges it and stumbles back into the room. Cas walks out and holds the blade at his side. The archangel pulls out a blade as well and runs at Cas. Cas dodges it and swings as the archangel is in mid swing. He slices his side and the archangel cries in pain. He grabs his side and starts hyperventilating. Cas comes up to his side and kicks away the look angel blade. He lifts his blade and stabs it through the archangels head. he lights up in a white light and I shield my eyes, because I know if I look, my eyes will burn out of their sockets.