I Changed My Mind

I wipe the tears from my cheeks and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm a wreck. Too much has happened and the future could be so much worse for all I know.

Suddenly I felt as if my stomach was crawling through my throat. I felt a gross sensation throughout my whole body and I quickly ran to the toilet to relieve myself. I wipe my mouth when I'm done and walk back to the sink to rinse my mouth.

Once I finally calm myself down, I make my way out of the bathroom and back to the table.

"Erin, are you okay?" Cas asks, noticing my body language.

"Fine. I'm fine."

The waitress soon comes around and takes our empty plates along with giving us the check. Dean pays and we leave to get back on the road.

It was only about half an hour until Cas complained about a pressure forming in his lower half.

"Cas, you just have to pee," I say.

"Dammit, Cas. I don't have to tell him how, right?" Dean whines.

"No, Cas will do it himself," I answer. I swear it's like I'm their mother.

Dean pulls at a rest stop and I lead Cas to the men's room and wait outside. About 5 minutes pass when Sam walks up.

"Hey, Erin. Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"It's just this whole running away idea of yours. Are you sure it's a good idea?"

"Sam, my life is about running. To be honest, I don't see a difference from my childhood. Running is all I know how to do," I say, refusing to make eye contact.

"But aren't you putting everyone at an even worse risk than if we just took down Metatron ourselves?"

I sigh. "I dont know Sam. I just don't know what to do."

"Well if you want my advice, I say we take the fight to Metatron. That way, it'll be over. Running away won't solve your problems, it'll only stall them."

That hit me. It'll only stall them.

I look up at Sam who was already looking down at me. "Think about it," he says before he walks back to the car.

Finally Cas was done and walks out of the bathroom.

"Did you wash your hands?" I ask.

"Yes, I think that is what you do at sinks."

I chuckle and nod. We walk back to the car and see Sam and Dean leaning against the door. I took a deep breath as I approached.

"Guys I changed my mind," I say, looking up at Sam.

"What? What do you mean changed your mind?" Dean asks, a bit annoyed.

"I want to take the fight to Metatron. Get this thing over with."

"Seriously?" Dean says.

"Yes, seriously!" I shout, annoyed at his tone.

He sighs and climbs in the car. The rest of us follow.

"Are you sure about this, Erin?" Cas asks.

"Yes I'm sure. Cas, I want us to have a future. The two of us, and maybe, just maybe, those two goons can join. Thing is, we can't do that with Metatron always on our tail."

He nods and I grab his hand in a firm grasp as we both smile.

A/N

Sorry this was really short. I have writer's block and I need time to think of how this is going down. Yes, I'm pulling this story to a close. But don't worry! I'm going to have a sequel!

Please vote and comment!
Don't forget to share, it would be amazing if we got 1k reads!

Thanks for reading!