Of Course

Of course he had to be at Christhill church. Out of all the places, it's the church he kidnapped Cas in. Perfect.

We pull up into the woods behind it and I couldn't help but feel really scared.

Mom, I know it's been two months, but please, I need you now more than ever I say mentally, hoping for an answer. None.

"Okay," Dean whispers, "how is this gonna work?"

"I don't know what you're all doing, but I'm winging it," I state.

"What! Are you crazy!" Sam silently screams.

"You heard me! You three will cover my back while I walk right up to him and stab the shit out of him," I spit as I pull out my angel blade.

"Where did you get that?" Cas asks.

"Doesn't matter," I say quickly. "Okay.. let's go." I turn and walk toward the church before they could stop me.

I finally reach the entrance with Cas behind me and Sam and Dean heading around back. Surprisingly there weren't any archangels outside but I knew there were going to be many waiting on the inside.

Cas went first and made sure no one was in the halls. He motioned me to go ahead and follow. We made it around the first corner but Cas swung his arm over me to push me back against the wall.

"There are three of them," He whispers to me.

"I got this," I whisper back as I step out in the middle of the hall. The angels turn and their faces imediately fill with anger. I run toward them and dodge a lot of their punches and blade swings. I almost felt as if they were taking it easy on me because I was pregenant.

I turn quickly, jabbing one of them in the back and pull it back out, elbowing another one behind me in the process. I turn and stab him in the throat before he hit the ground and I quickly swung once more to nail the last one in the face.

Once the light show was over, Cas came around the corner with an expression beyond surprised.

"How did you...?"

"Hormones I guess," I giggle a little to myself, "Now let's go."

We run a little way down the hall a slit a few more archangel's throats along the way.

We finally reach the end. I peek around the corner to see two large doors with lights coming from the inside.

"Metatron," I mumble to myself.

"Let me go first-"

"No," Cas cuts me off, "I'm going by myself."

"What? No way in hell are you going without me."

"Erin, you're pregnant-"

"so what! I want to kill this guy for what he has done."

"We can't risk him hurting you or the baby."

"I don't care. I'm still going with you. And no buts!" I say, pointing a finger at him.

He thinks for a long moment, staring down at my finger. He finally nods, "But I'm going first."

"Fine."

We start walking down the hall. I was behind Cas, holding my blade, ready to attack anything that gets in my way.

We stop in front of the door for a second, Cas leaving his hand on the knob. I nod and he pushes the door with all his might. Both swing open in a mighy entrance that eventually bounce against the wall, making the loudest noise possible. But the excitment fled once I saw Sam and Dean, practically beaten to a pulp. They were being forced to stand between a group of archangels. Dean gave me a dirty look when he realized I was barely scratched up compared to him.

Archangels were spred around the room as well. I look straight in front of me to see, none other than, Metatron.

He was laughing.

"Do you really think it was going to be this easy?" He waves his hands in exaggeration.

Suddenly my blade was gone from my grasp and was placed in Metatron's hand.

He looks at Cas, then Dean, then Cas, then back at Dean.

"Dean.. You failed me.. I hope you know what that consequence is," He says. Dean tries to get out of the archangel's grasp but they were holding on too tight.

"What is he talking about?" Cas asks, turning to Dean, then back at me.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. It turns into a death glare that pointed at Metatron.

"Erin, my, my have you changed. You look so much.. bigger. Too bad you won't be getting that happy ending after all."

"You're wrong," I snap, "I will kill you, and I will get Cas' grace back as well. You will pay!"

"Oh Cas' grace? Oh.. I'm sorry but you're never getting that back," he smiles. "Anyway, back to the business of our deal."

Suddenly Cas wasn't in front of me anymore, he was in the grasp of the archangels along with Sam and Dean. It was just me and Metatron. I look up at him, only to see he wasn't in his original position, but standing behind me with the blade to my neck. I gulp and my breathing goes heavy. I could see the fear across the boy's faces.

"I'm going to enjoy this." he says in my ear. "You know.. I knew where you were the whole time. Sure I could have came in and killed you, got it over with, or gotten Cas to join my side, or I could have done pretty much anything I wanted. But I didn't. I just wanted to watch you have your fun trying to find me. And it was certainly amusing, I must say," he laughs.

"But not as amusing as the look on their faces when I pull this blade across your throat."

A/N

ayyyeee cliff hanger!

Okay so I got this going on and I think I know what I'm doing. But there is a lot going on so if there is a mistake, please don't get all mad and stuff, I'm only one person and it's late..

Anyway, this story is obviously coming to a close, as I keep saying, and there is going to be a sequel.

Thanks for reading! See ya