Chapter 6 - Ooh La La

A/N: Okay, wow guys :) Chapter 6 already!! :D Hope you enjoy!!!!! Pic of Blaise on the side >>>

~Hannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once class was over, Skyler and I burst out laughing. "O-old prune? Really? T-that was genius!" I gasped out between fits of laughter.

"I know! It's true though!" Skyler laughed back.

"Well, I've got to go girls, I have Geography next." Alissa grimaced.

I chuckled. "Oh come on, Geography isn't that bad."

"Whatever you say. Bye, see you at lunch." Alissa laughed then waved as she walked away, down the hall.

Skyler looped her arm through mine and pulled me to my locker. Blaise was already there, James and Jason standing next to him.

"Hey James. Hey Jason." I smiled and hugged them both. They were both now very good friends of mine.

"Hey Avril. And who are you?" Jason asked kindly to Skyler.

"I'm-I'm Skyler, we have History together." She blushed.

"Oh, I've never seen you in there. Are you new here?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, she moved here three months ago. She's my friend, I can't believe you guys haven't met yet!" I said.

"Well any friend of Avril is a friend of mine. I'm Jason by the way." Jason smiled.

"I know, you're on the football team." She smiled.

I left them chatting and walked over to Blaise and James, who were laughing about something James had said.

"Hey, so we have French next, it's just down the hall." I said to Blaise.

"Okay." He said, still smiling after what James had said.

I liked his smile. I liked it a lot. I liked it so much that it actually scared me a bit.

I grabbed my books from my locker and said bye to James, leaving Blaise behind since he was so caught up in having a conversation with him, and Jason and Skyler were still chatting away.

I walked into the French class and sat down near the window. I looked out and watched the clouds pass by slowly. I was early, so I took out my pen and a piece of paper and started to write. Just as I started writing, someone walked into the class room. Guess who? Blaise.

"Hey, why did you run off like that? Jealous of not having my attention on you?" He smirked.

"No, there was nobody to talk to. You and James were having a conversation, and Skyler and Jason were having a conversation. I didn't want to be a loner." I shrugged.

"Are you kidding? You must have friends all over school, you're a cheerleader!" He exclaimed, still smirking. He actually looked a bit shocked. Students were filing into the classroom now, the bell was going to ring in about two minutes.

"You think so huh? Well I don't, I choose my friends wisely and I don't always befriend everyone I meet." I frowned at him.

"Wow, okay, name someone who isn't your friend here then." He smirked.

His smirk was getting really annoying...

"Okay. There's Justin, who is a wrestler and totally hates me because I only once tripped and hit him, and...hmm. Oh! Also, Amy and Ariana, twins, super pretty," I described them to him, "They don't like me either because apparently Jace stole Amy's boyfriend, totally not true by the way, and since I'm Jace's best friend, and they're twins, they both hate Jace and I. And finally, there is crabby old Mrs. Peters, who hates my guts. Or as Skyler and I like to call her, The Old Prune of Keyway High School." I laughed quietly.

(A/N: I'm sure EVERY school has one of those!! XD)

Before Blaise had time to retaliate, Mr. Henns walked in. "Bonjour classe, j'espère que tout le monde avait un bon fin de semaine, oui?"