Chapter 22

I've decided that I want to add a little bit of Blaise's POV in here, so a lot of this chapter will be in his POV :D

P.S: Sorry for the swearing, but that's the way I think Blaise thinks :P you can just try and like, skip over those if you want :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 At lunch, I sat with my normal group of friends, and also, unsurprisingly, Blaise was there. And he'd dragged his new 'girlfriend' along with him. Her name was Mia and she was your normal, run-of-the-mill (insert word here) in our school. She had long blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and too much makeup on, making her look like she was trying too hard. Typical.

"AVRIL! HI!" I heard a voice call from the doors. Everyone at the table turned to see Lacey running to us. When she reached the table, she tried, bless her, to sit in the chair next to me. Unfortunately, she slipped off and landed on the cold linoleum floor, landing square on her butt.

"Hey Lacey." I laughed, helping her back up into the chair.

"Hehe, hiiiii Av." She said sheepishly, and the group laughed, going back to their lunches.

"Oh Lacey, you're so crazy. But that's why I love you." TJ laughed, kissing Lacey and sitting next to her.

"You two are just too cute." I grinned, making Lacey giggle and TJ throw his arm around her shoulder.

(A/N: I can't think of anything more to write in Avril's POV, so it's time for Blaise!!! :D)

Blaise's POV

Minnie or Maya or whatever her name was, was getting on my nerves now. She kept trying to get my attention, and she couldn't. Stop. Talking. I was listening to the conversation around me, and eventually tuned in on Avril and her friends. "You two are just too cute." She grinned at two of her friends, who apparently were a couple.

Just then, two girls and a guy came over. "Hi Av!" One girl exclaimed, sitting down near her and the guy named Jason.

"Hey Sky." Avril smiled.

"Hey Av, this is Derek." The other girl said, introducing the guy next to her.

"Hey." The guy, Derek, said to Avril, giving her a little nod.

 "Hi Derek." She waved, giving him a bright smile, that, if I dare say, made her look even more beautiful.

Ha! You're probably thinking, 'woah, Blaise called her beautiful?! What is this madness?'. Yes, okay I admit, I have never, EVER called a girl beautiful. To me they're all hot, smokin', cute, pretty, or just ehh.

But Avril was a different story. She was better than all the other girls, she just didn't fit into any of the categories I mentioned before. I couldn't describe how I felt about her. It was this weird feeling in my stomach, which I didn't like, at all.

So, here I was with the blonde chick who's name I forgot, and who was really starting to piss me off. Finally, turned to her and put on a fake smile. "Can we talk?" I asked her, and she nodded. When we were away from the table, I said, "Listen, it's not working out."

The girl, Mia or something, started to cry and I sighed. Damn, why were girls sooooo emotional? It's not like I was planning on marrying her and being the father of her children and all that crap. God lady, get yourself together! "You're a jerk!" She exclaimed angrily, before stomping away and out of the cafeteria.

Whatever, I don't care. I walked back to the table and when I sat down with a sigh, James asked, "Where's the lady go?"

I shrugged, "Dunno, I just told her it wasn't working and she left."