Chapter 23

Woah guys. Woah. Chapter 23? OMG <3 ENJOY MY LITTLE LUMP NUGGETS <3 .........where did that come from? ehhh, ANYWAYS ENJOY MY BEAUTIFUL JELLY BABIES!!!! <3 Sorry it's almost a week late! :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Avril's POV

I decided to pay Danny a visit in the hospital after school. It wasn't too far from my school so I walked there in about ten minutes. When I walked in I saw a nurse so I said, "Excuse me? I'm looking for Danny Sanchez?" (A/N: LOOOOOOL. sorreh, the name Sanchez brings back memories xD)

"Right through there." The elderly nurse said to me with a smile. I returned the smile and walked through the doros that she had pointed to. I was walking down the plain white hallway when all of a sudden a little boy burst out of a room and ran into my leg.

"Oopth! Sowwy lady!" The cute little boy exclaimed, looking up at me with an apologetic expression.

"It's okay buddy." I laughed, ruffling his hair. He scrunched his face up cutely and frowned.

I laughed at his expression and after a few seconds, his little mouth turned up into a grin and he started to giggle with me. I kneeled down so that we were the same height. "What's your name buddy?" I asked him, still giggling a bit.

"I'm Ewic." The little boy, who I assumed was named Eric, said, then he held up his hand with four fingers, "I'm four years old." He grinned proudly at that fact.

"What a nice name Eric! I'm Avril, and I'm seventeen." I said with a grin, and holding out my hand for Eric. He took it and I noticed how small his hand was compared to mine.

"Thankth! Avwil is a nice name too." Eric said, shaking my hand.

"So, why were you running out of that room?" I asked him, pointing to the room he had just run out of.

"Oh, I'm wunning fwom-" He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because a voice called from the room.

"Eric!" It was a teenage boy's voice, one that I thought I recognized.

Eric's eyes widened and he turned to look into the room. "Coming." He said with disappointment and started to walk into the room. I still couldn't see into it, so I couldn't see if I recognized the person in there or not. "I'll come in for a minute if you want." I offered to Eric. He looked back at me and nodded excitedly, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah!" Eric exclaimed and pulled me into the room after him.

I was surprised to say the least when I saw who was on the hospital bed, with a bandage on his head, but otherwise looked okay. Blaise Janx was there, lying on the white sheets.

"Avril?" He asked, a confused expression on his face.

At the same time I asked, "Blaise?"

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time. I blushed and looked at the ground.

"I was in a car accident." Blaise answered nonchalantly . I snapped my head up and looked at him.

"What?"

"I was in a car crash. But I'm fine, no need to worry about me." He answered with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him. "How did it happen?"

"Full of questions today, are we?" I gave him a look that told him I wasn't amused, and he raised his arms in mock surrender, still smirking, "Fine, I'll tell you. I was just riding my motorcycle and a dummy wasn't smart enough to stop his car, so he hit me."