Chapter 15

Mary rubbed her eyes as she answered the knock on her door, she crindged at the sight of a smiling Salena Kyle, "Good morning princess." Mary tried to shut the door but Salena stopped it with her foot, "Mind if I come in?" Mary slouched as she opened the door further to let her in. "Thanks.." Mary mocked her as Salena walked in. "I'm sure you know why I'm here?" Mary shrugged as though she could care less. Salena smirked, "You got it sweet heart. I'm your baby sitter." Mary gave her a golf clap. Salena smirked as she strutted up to her, "choice is yours, easy way or hard way. " Mary shrugged again. Salena patted her on the shoulder as she walked past her, "Good girl." 

Mary's expression turned cold as soon Salena left the room. "Think.." Mary paced infront of her window when she noticed Olins car pull up to the front of the house. She smiled an evil smile. Mary quickly snuck past Jokers office, she could hear him, Frost and Salena having a heated discussion about tonight. Mary opened the front door just as Olin was about to ring the door bell. "Miss Parker! It's so good to see you!" 

Mary batted her eyelashes, "You too Olin! How's the leg?!"

Olin smiled as he moved his left leg back and forth, "it's great." 

Mary place her left hand on her hip, "Listen.." She started to whisper, "I've got a surprise in my room for Mr. J, it's for his office, can you quietly help me move it?" 

Olin threw up his hands, "Sure!"

 Mary wrinkled her nose and shrugged her shoulders as she smiled, "Kay!"

The two crept past the office without being detected, when Olin reached the room he heard Mary shut the door, he turned around with a puzzled look, "Wheeeerr.." He then held his hands up when he noticed Mary pointing a small revolver at him.

Mary tilted her head, "If you open your mouth, your dead.." Olin quietly nodded. 

Joker and Frost was in the middle of  arguing with Salena, "J, I'll go tonight make Frost stay here with the Queen Bee." Joker cut his cold eyes to her. Salena took a step back. Just then, the alarm for one of the windows in Mary's room was going off. "She's trying to make a run for it."  

Joker pointed to Salena, cut her off outside!" She sprinted down the stairs. Frost and Joker are trying to kick in the door, until Joker put up his hand for Frost to stop and opened it easily. They ran to opened window and looked down. Joker noticed the small pistol lighter that Mary carried with her sitting on the windowsill, he shoved it in his pocket.

Frost turned to his boss, is that Olin..? With one of her dresses?" They both turned as they heard a female laugh. They turned to the door and watched Mary take a  bow and slammed it shut. Joker giggled the handle but it wouldn't budge. Mary had taken a pair of vice grips and attached them to the outside door handle. She skipped down to his office and found the jump drive, kissed it and placed it in her pocket. 

Joker ran back to the window just as Salena saw a body in the shrubs below Mary's window, "Olin?" 

Olin huffed as she removed his mouth gag, "I'm sorry! She tricked me!" Everyone turned as the noticed a black crotch rocket leave the garage and had  stopped in the driveway

Olin huffed as she removed his mouth gag, "I'm sorry! She tricked me!" Everyone turned as the noticed a black crotch rocket leave the garage and had  stopped in the driveway. Jokers chest heaved as he was about to jump down. The driver lifted her helmet vizer just enough to show her eyes squint with anger. She then reached behind her and pulled out a sub machine gun and fired it in the air. Everyone jumped and ducked. The female driver secured the gun and took of down the drive as she popped a wheel. 

Olin sat up the his hands still tied in front of him,"Was that Miss Parker?" Salena stood with her hands on her hips and looked at Olin as he spoke, she turned her eyes back up to Joker who was shaking with anger. 

After Frost and Joker were released from Mary's room, Joker ran to his office. He angrly looked for the jump drive, "Fuuuccckk!!" He started to destroy rest of the room when he noticed it missing. Salena shut the door and stood quietly with Frost and Olin as they waited outside. They would sometimes jump when he would slam something against the door. Thirty minutes later he calmly opened the door and looked at Olin, "Get me some Tylenol." 

Joker calmly strolled down to the parlor to think; Salena and Frost followed. Joker stopped dead in his tracks when his phone rang with an unknown number, "Hello..?"

It was Mary's voice, "Is Olin ok? That was a big fall." 

"Where are you ?"

"Don't be angry.. I told you I couldn't just stand by." 

"Get your ass home now.. Or.."

Mary interrupted, " Or what?! If you haven't noticed, this is a borrowed number, so if you try to track me it won't work. Oh.. And I've already ditched the bike." 

Joker smirked, "Shame on you for being so careless, especially if your pregnant.."  

"Oh .. Jack.. I was doing arms deals up to my due date.. Women are not as weak as you like to think. When are you going to wise up and stop underestimating me?" 

It infuriated him thinking how much danger she had put their unborn Grace in as she worked, but yet he admired her lack of fear as he always had. "Please come home." 

Mary was surprised by his politeness. "I'll see you tonight." She ended the call. 

Joker shoved his phone in his pocket as Olin gave him a glass of water and Tylenol, he glared at Olin as he took the meds.

"What?", Olin asked as he looked at the all three.

Joker strolled up and put his arm around Olin, "How did she trick you? Hmm?" 

Olin nervously looked to all three, "She pulled a gun on me!" 

Joker pulled the small revolver from his pocket, "This one? Olin nodded nervously. Joker pulled the trigger. Out popped a flame at the end.