Problems

Ein's POV
I walked to my mom and asked for some money. Surprisingly enough she didn't ask why and just gave it to me. Before I left I grab a bag with somethings I'll need before I go. Today's the day. I went to my mom and kissed her bye.

Today's the day I see Aphmau.

~present day~

Aphmau's POV
"Ein?!" I looked at him, then at Aaron, then back to Ein, and then back at Aaron. This has to be a dream. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. This is a dream, there's no way Ein's here. I went back to the door.

Nope, it's not a dream. Ein is really here.

Aaron went upstairs and left me with Ein. I know he's mad but I guess he doesn't want to hurt him. I can't believe it. "Hey, Aphmau." Why is he here? "H-hey, Ein." Why did he come back? "It's been a while." Didn't he learn already? "Heh, yeah."

Aaron's POV
Why the fuck is he here?! I went back to the room to not start anything. I know Aph wouldn't want that. Why can't he just leave us alone?! I couldn't take anymore.

So I punched the wall.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs and then another pair of footsteps following after. I swear if Ein thinks he can just act like nothing happened he's got another thing coming. "Aaron, are you okay?!" I sat on the bed with my hand bleeding. I looked up at the wall and saw the hole in the wall. There's blood on the edges. I then look towards Aph and saw Ein behind her. "Get out." I want him to leave. "Aaron, I know we've had some problems in the past. But can we please try to work things out?" I got up and screamed in his face. "I said get the fuck out!"

He walked out. His tail and ears were hanging. As if I care about his feelings.