Is It Over?

Aaron's POV
I waited for Aphmau to come back. It felt like I waited a whole century till he finally came home. "Aph?" She was drunk. "Hey~! Baby!" She barely made it to me and when she didn't she just threw herself on top of me. "Where were you?" She looked at me and I saw 0the hickey on her neck. "We're you with Laurance?" "What?! No!" She started kissing my neck and grabbing my manhood. "Woah, Aph. Stop." She didn't and sooner or later I gave in.

Then I kept imagining Laurance sucking on her neck. Why would she let him do that? She kept kissing me and started to try to push her away. "Baby~" she kept trying to continue but I pinned her against the wall. "Did Laurance give that to you?" She just started laughing and didn't say anything or do anything besides try to kiss my neck again. "Did he?!" "Yes, yes gesh." She pushed me away and started stumbling away.

"Ein would have been okay with it." I know she did not just mention him. "Who?" She turned to me and said his name again. "E-I-N. Ein~" I walked up to her and choked her. "Never say that name ever again." She started laughing. "This is exactly what I wanted." I pushed her away and we stood there starting at each other. "Fine. I'll go find Ein." She started stumbling towards the door. "Yeah you do that, why don't you date him while you're at it." "You know what, I will." She closed the door and walked away.

What did I just do?!