The Hunt

Ein's POV
I had my way with her all night and when she fell asleep I chained her to the basement wall. I shouldn't be doing this but I love her so much. I changed her into something more comfortable.

I waited and waited, until she woke up. "Ugh." I sat down and waited for her. "What the-" she tried moving her hands but she couldn't move them. "Don't struggle, it'll hurt more." She looked at me and started screaming. I ran and covered her mouth. "Listen, I'm only doing this cause I love you and I don't wanna lose you please." She stopped struggling and I let go of her mouth. "But why do you have to do this? We could have talked." I stood there and felt my ears and tail fall. "Ein, please." I looked at her and kissed her.

I started walking to the table, grab the duck tape and taped her mouth shut. "I'm sorry Aph." I walked away and heard her struggling. I shouldn't be doing this. I should let her go right now. But then Aaron has her and I'll be alone. I grab the door knob and turned to her. She was crying and was kneeling down. I love her too much to let her go that easily.

Aaron's POV
I've been looking for hours now. "Laurance!" I kept knocking on his door. She has to be here. "Laurance open the door!" I heard the foot steps and then he threw the door open. "What in the actual ass do you want?!" "Have you seen Aphmau?!" He froze and looked at his phone. "What?" He walked inside and left the door open so I walked in. "Laurance where is she?"

"Ein has her." No. "She texted me last night to go pick her up and when I went over there Ein said she walked home." But what if he doesn't? "That doesn't mean he has her." This can't be happening. "Aaron, let's face it. He did this in high school, he'll do it again."