Home

This is a warning, this chapter and maybe from now on might have suicidal subjects and I wanted to do it because I want people to read the pain and impact of what Ein did to Aphmau. Not only to Aphmau, but to Aaron and Laurance as well. Also, I want people to get into it to either think if she's gonna beat it or if it's gonna get worse or if someone's gonna help them all. Please enjoy and if you don't like stories that include suicide please do not watch. Thank you. 

Aaron's POV

I can't believe it's been weeks since Ein got arrested. After Laurance and I went to Ein's house and got Aphmau back, Laurance haven't been the same. "Babe?" I turned to Aphmau and she had blood on her hands. "Hunny, not again." I went up to Aphmau and started cleanig her wrist. "Babe, I want you to be near me no matter what okay?" She nodded to me and just stared at her arm. I grab her arm and took her to the sink to clean her arm. I hugged her and kept her in my arms for a few minutes. "I love you aph, please don't harm yourself anymore." "I can't promise that Aaron, you know that." 

The door bell rang and I went to get it. I opened the door and saw Kai at the door, he had flowers in his hands and a box of chocolate. "Is it Valentine's day?" Kai chuckled. "May I come in?" "Why should I let you come in? You let Ein take Aphmau." I tried closing the door and he forced it open. "Listen, I knew he liked her and, yes, I was the one who told him to tell her how he really feels towards her." I stepped back and he opened the door slowly and then swung it fully open. "Not once did I tell him that he should kidnap her and keep her tied up for a month and torture her or do the things he did to her." I stared at him and he stared at Aphmau. "Aph. I got you your favorite flowers and chocolate." She stepped up slowly and she stared to take the flowers and chocolate. "Th-th-thanks Kai." "Can I hug you?" She nodded and she hugged him. She held him and smiled, she let him go and looked back at me. "Aaron, is it okay if he hangs out with us for while?" "Of course hun, I just don't think right now is good." "Why not?" "Considering what just happened to you, I feel like if you feel comfortable answering questions, cause I'm pretty sure Kai has questions." I turned to him and he nodded. 

"I am comfortable, I feel like if I talk about it, then I can get better and get it out my system." "Okay my love." I closed the door and Kai walked into the living room. Aphmau pulled my arm lightly and I looked at her. "When I'm with people who care about me, like you," I smiled and moved closer. "I feel at home."