Happiness

Aphmau's POV
"AARON!" He walked away from. Me and locked himself in the room. No matter how loud I banged on the door he wouldn't open. So I busted the door down. "Aaron what's wrong?" Aaron stood on the bed holding my pillow. "Aaron?" I walked to him and heard his quiet cry. Awww my poor baby. I ace him a hug and after a few seconds of hugging he hugged back.

"Promise me you won't leave me. Please baby." I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "I promise I will never leave you my love." He looked up at me and kissed me.

I wish this moment can last forever.

Ein's POV
"Hey Kai." "What up bro?" Are you serious? "Don't ever call me that ever again." He started laughing and handed me a coke. "So how it went yesterday?" I totally forgot about yesterday... "I don't wanna talk about it." C'mon bro." He said that playfully and pushed me a little.

"She's not into me anymore." "Well you can't say anymore cause she was never into you." Thanks for reminding me.

Kai and I used to hate each other cause we both liked Aphmau. But now he's dating Katelyn and he's trying to help me get with Aphmau. 

Kai got up and smacked my head. "Hey! What's the hell!" "You need to man up and tell her already." I stared at the TV and slouched. "C'mon Ein! You were the one who told me this when I was crushing on Katelyn. Now look at us, we dating!" He's right. "Okay. Okay." I got up and grab my stuff. "Ima go tell her." I walked to the door and opened it. "That's what I talking about! My little werewolf growing up so fast." I turned to Kai and walked out. Watch out Aphmau, here I come.