The Truth

Aphmau's POV
I've been in here for a good month now. No one's gonna save me. "Hey my love." Ein came through the door with a bag of food. "Brought us dinner to-" He looked at me and I guess he noticed I've been crying. "Oh baby." He grab my face and I tried moving my head but his grip was too strong. "Let me go." He stared at me with his angry face again. Oh no.

He smacked me. "What did I tell you about speaking to me in a tone like that?" "I'm s-s-sorry..." "That's not a real apology." I stared at him and started crying. "I'm sorry my l-l-love..."

Laurence's POV
"Aaron, we've been looking for a month! We need to go to Ein!" "No!" Aaron walked away from me and kept knocking on everyone's door but Ein's. I know he has Aphmau.

I walked to Ein's house. "Laurance stop!" I knocked on his door. "Laurance!" The door opened. "Oh, hey Laurance." "Ein, is it okay if we talk?" I felt Aaron's stare on me as he walked behind me. "Hey Aaron." Ein's voice sounded shook and started to shake a little. Why so scared?

We walked in together and Ein kept standing. "So um, for the past month, Aphmau's been missing." He didn't look surprised, he just turned around. I looked at Aaron and gave him a look. I started looking around and saw Aphmau's sweater on the coat rack. "Ein?" He turned around really fast. "Yeah?" "Why is Aphmau's sweater there?" Aaron looked at Aphmau's sweater and ran to it. "Where is she Ein?!" Then we heard Aphmau's voice.

"AARON!!!!! HELP ME!!!" Aaron to the basement door and Ein grab Aaron's sweater and threw him on the floor. "She's mine!" Aaron got in his face. "She's my fiancé! SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" Now's my chance! I ran to the basement door and ran downstairs. "Laurance?!" "Aph!" I ran to her and hugged her. "Laurance, what took you so long?!" "Aaron was spectacle about Ein having you." She stared at me and started crying. I saw all the bruises on her body and saw the hickies on her neck. This asshole.

Ein fell down the stairs and saw me with Aphmau. "GET AWAY FROM HER!"