Comfort

Aphmau's POV
I walked to the mirror and covered my arms. Today's the day. Aaron was packing a bag for us and grab the plush he got me. "You wanna bring it?" I looked at him an nodded. He nodded back and put the plush in the bag. "Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, I understand you wanna face him, face to face, but is this really the right time?" I froze. Is it really the right time? "Yes! I need to do this now or I'll never get enough courage to do it." I grab the bag and started walking downstairs.

Aaron chased after me and stopped me before I got to the door. "Aph, what's wrong?" "Wh-what?" He took the bag from me and put it on the floor. "What's wrong? Why are you in such a rush?" I froze for a moment. I want answers; no I need answers. "Answers." I whispered while looking down. I made a fist with my hands and started to feel the need to punch something. "What?" "Answers! I need answers Aaron!" I turned to the wall and punched it. "Aph!" Aaron grab my arm and saw my hand started bleeding. "Aph, you need to calm down." "Aaron, you didn't get rapped every night for a month. You weren't the one who got abused if I even looked at something wrong." I backed away from him slowly. "You weren't the one who had to do things and say things just to survive." I started crying and started to remember everything.

~Flashback~

"Aphmau~" No. I heard Ein's footsteps walk down the stairs and then heard the chains. Not again. "Wanna have some fun?" When I looked to face him he had an evil grin and started to laugh. His tail kept wagging and his ears were twitching. Oh no.

"Daddy wants to play~"

~Pack To Present~

I started crying and got in a corner. "Aaron." Aaron walked to me and hugged me. "I want to know why?" "But Aph you know why already. He was obsessed with you and wanted to keep you to himself." "Yeah but I want to know why did he wait so long to do it again." Aaron stood quiet and kissed my forehead. "Aaron, I need to know why couldn't he do it another way or similar to what he did before. I nee to know why he decided to get more violent with me. Please."

Aaron nodded an we went off to the car. I can't believe it. As we drove off the Okasis to visit Ein in jail, I watched the trees and the houses go by. 6 months ago, he took me and abused me. I grab Aaron hand and squeezed it. We were at a red light and I looked at him. "GPS says were 9 minutes away, are you sure you're ready?" "Yes Aaron." "But it hasn't even been a year Aph." I stared at the steering wheel for a few seconds before turning to the window again.

Maybe, I'll get some answers. Maybe I won't. All I know is, is that I need to at least see him. Just so I know he gone forever.