Chapter: 18

~Joy

My bones were snapping and a painful explosion consumed my whole body. I saw Logan panic and tries to comfort me. "You'll be fine love your shift is almost done just a little while longer" was what he said as my white fur started to sprout out of my arms and legs.

My vision was fading but luckily before lights went out the pain stopped. I heard a lot of gasps so u open my eyes and slowly get up on all four.

When I look around I saw all of the pack bowing and kneeling at me. Even Gaby and Logan were doing the same thing.

'You may all rise' I say through the mind link. My voice carried a powerful tone even more than an alpha. They all rise but still show me respect as they do so.

Logan then walks up to me and I can't help but notice that I am way talker than him in wolf form. "You look beautiful" he says with pride and love in his eyes. 'What color am I?" I ask.

"Your fur is still pure white just with a blue design on your back and a golden crown like design on your forehead" he said. He then sent me a picture of me through the mind link.

And I have to say he was right I am beautiful. I suddenly felt two small pair of  hands touching my legs and when u look down I see a small boy and girl that look no older than five.

"I'm sorry Highness. I will get them away from you" I think their mother said. 'No don't worry they are fine I don't mind. And please call me Joy. All of you please do. Not highness or Luna, but only Joy.' They all smile and nod.

I lay down so the kids can pet my fur easily. I lick each if them on the cheek and I can't help but give a wolfish smile as I here them laugh.

Logan then take his shirt off and holds it out for me to take, but I shake my head and shift back to my human form. His eyes and everyone else's widen when they see me.

I look down to see a beautiful white and gold dress and on my head there was a crown. "Is there something wrong?" I ask confused

"N-no love its just you look so different"he says. I giggle as I shake my head "mom did say that once I shift again I would show my true self" I say as I hug him.

He picks me up "rest love you must be tired" he said as he walks into the pack house. I also watch as everyone say goodnight and leaves to their homes. "Do I really look that different?" I ask as my eyes begin to drop "you look more beautiful than what you did before princess" he said as he kissed my cheek.

I snuggle closer to him and let sleep take over......

~Logan

She was even more perfect than she already was. I just hope that this shift gives her the power to let her trust the people that live her such as my self and Gaby.

My little princess her wolf is huge. My wolf would look like a pup next to hers. The color of her wolf shows that she is more than royalty. That you should show respect in her presences.

She is special and because of that the pack and I will always keep her safe no matter what happen she will not be in harms way.

I still don't know what I did so that the moon goddess would bless me with her daughter...her only child. I know she deserves someone better than my self, but I'm happy that she is mine and only mine.

All if her changed. She looked more healthy and stronger. Her face was different she looked more like a goddess, an angel.

I pull her closer to me in bed and watcher for a little. I then start to fell tired so I close my eyes and fall into a dream were she is in.....