Chapter: 26

~Joy

What is he doing here?! No this can't be, this is just a dream he has no idea were I am. What if he is here to take me back. Logan wouldn't allow that, would he? What if he called Jared to come and get me because I'm useless and always end up in the pack hospital. No snap out of it Joy you are no longer the girl that was afraid of everything. I am better and stronger than before, I won't ever let anyone hurt me like before. That is a promise to my self.

But I still can't help to feel a small amount of fear in me. "Jar- I mean Alpha what are you doing here?" I say as I try to make my voice sound strong. "Joy your finally awake you had me worried when your heart stopped beating. I thought I lost my baby sister again. But this time forever." He said as he came closer to me but as he did I would back away, not liking the fact that he was coming to me.

"Don't get to close to her, she doesn't like it" my mate growled as he pulled me to his side. I turn to see Alpha Jared raising his hands in surrender. I couldn't help but notice how broken he looked. "Joy may I please talk to you alone?" He asked as he looked at me in the eyes with a pleading look. I don't know if I can trust him, but what can I lose from listening to him.

"Fine I will here what you have to say. Meet me in my mates office Alpha" I say as I turn to face Logan. I hear the door open the close. I hug Logan tightly as I hide my face in his chest inhaling his wonderful sent just wishing none of this was happening. "You don't have to go and talk to him if you don't want to." He said as he cared my cheek.

"I know that. I will see you later I need to talk to you about something very important." I say as I look at him "alright love" he then crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was passionate but gentle. I broke away and smiled at him "I have to go bye" I peck his lips one more time and leave out the door.

I enter the office and find Alpha Jared sitting with is hand covering his face. I make my way to the chair next him and sit down. "What is it that you wanted to talk about Alpha?" I say as I look at him. "I'm sorry Joy. What I did to you was very wrong I broke you when you didn't do anything. I blamed you, I took my anger on you, just because you were the only one there. I broke dads promise in protecting you. I know what I did to you is unforgivable but can you find it in you to forgive me I will do anything you want." By the end of his speech he was on his knees crying his eyes out.

I felt tears forming in my eyes "my dear big brother there is no need for my forgiveness. I had already forgiven you along time ago." I say as I wipe his tears with my thumbs. I then pull him into a hug which he returned happily. "You have no idea how long I waited for you to say that" I cry into his chest he started to rub my back and whispers sweet nothings into my ear trying to me down.

I pull away "Jared there is something I have to tell you" he sits next to me once again as he holds my hands waiting for me to continue. "Your not my real brother, meaning mom was right. She isn't my mom neither is dad my dad. Does that make since?" I asked and all he does is shake his head. "Ok so in other words I am adopted I am actually your cousin. My real mom asked her brother to take me in and protect me." I try to explain again using different words.

"I don't care if your not my real sister all I care about is that you will always be my baby sister to me. By the way how do you know this" he said "my true mom told me" I told him simply "and who is your mom?" "You won't believe me, but my mother is the moon goddess." I say as I wait for Jared to have some kind of reaction.

"No wonder dad always said that you were very special and that's why you need to always be kept safe. Speaking of which there is someone out there that is looking for you and is planning to take you. That is the reason I am here. I am here to protect you know since in the past I didn't do such a great job." He said very serious

"Who would be looking for me?" I ask him "we still don't know all we know is that he left a note say that he will come for you soon and two initials U.J." he answered I just nod my head and stand up

"You can go back to your room or what ever I have to go talk to Logan so I'll talk to you later dear brother" I hug him once more and leave.

'Logan where are you' I ask through the mindlink. 'in our room love' 'okay' I make my way to our room and open the door. Once I do I come face to face with a very naked Logan. My wolf cried for me to jump him then and there. I tried to keep my eyes on his face which was pretty hard so I turned around. "No need to be shy love. You can look all you want I'm all yours" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. I turn to face him and noticed he was still not clothed.

I blush and bite my lip. Logan then growls as he pulls my lip. He then kiss me. My legs start to get weak luckily he had his arms around my waist. He trailed wet kisses down my neck as he tried to find my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan when his lips make contact where my neck meet my shoulder. "Logan" I moan out his name. "Love I better stop before I mark you" he growled "then do it" I tell him "are you sure?" I nod my head and smile at him sweetly

In no time he found my sweet spot once again. He teased the spot for a moment till I felt him sink his teeth into my skin. It hurt at first but a rush of pleasure replaced it. He pulled back licked my mark cleaning to blood off. "You my love are now mine." I push him off me with all my might and climb on him. I also try to look for his sweet spot once I found it he lets out a groan. I lick the spot and then sink my teeth into his flesh. I pull away and lick my mark. "Now you are also mine" I whisper into his ear.

He pulls my body even closer to him. I could feel everything literally everything. Logan Jr was up and ready "Logan I think you need another shower, more like a cold shower." I say as I sit up on him and run my finger down his chest. "Your such a tease" he said as he lied me down and got up to to the bathroom.

I was getting sleepy, but I tried to stay awake to wait for Logan. My eyes were getting heavier "got to sleep Joy. I'm right here" I felt the bed dip and someone pulling me closer to a warm body. "But I still need to talk to you" I say as I yawn. "We can talk tomorrow love" he kissed me on the head. That was the last thing I heard as I fall into a deep peaceful sleep.