Chapter: 28

~Joy

I was walking to the pack house  with my brother side by side talking about how we had to train them for the up coming war. Even though we don't know when it is going to happen we still have to be ready. "Joy do you smell that?" Jared asked as we entered through the door.

"Smell what?" I look at him confused. I told Jared to wait for me at the door while I go change real quick.  I was in the when I was tackled to the floor. "Joy I haven't seen you in soooo long" Gaby said as she sat on me. I groan and push her off me "girl we talked about an 2 hour ago after I left Logans office" I said as I got up and helped her as well. "Any way I want to present to you my dear big brother Jared" I said as I pulled her hand as I walked back to were I had left Jared.

"Jared I want you to meet my friend Gaby, she is also Logan's little sister" I explained but I got a feeling that they were both ignoring me. Because they stared at each other lost in their own world. Then it hits me they must be mates. Awe my brother and best friend are mates. I know Gaby will be a great Luna. "So uhm I'll just take my leave" I whisper more to my self.

I made my way out the pack house and to the woods. I was going to change clothes, but I'm just to lazy to go back upstairs. It has been a while since I last shifted. So its about time I let out the beast. 'Hey' 'I'm just kidding. Shish can't a girl make a simple joke' I shake my head and shifted in to my wolf but made sure to change my furs color just in case of danger.

I ran for at least an hour around the territory. I decided it was time to head back to the pack house. I stop my track when a strong scent of blood drifts through the air. I follow the scent and as I get closer the stronger it becomes. I ended up in a small clearing that was not to far from the pack house. In the clearing there were three dead deer their blood was all over the place.

I shifted back to take a closer look at the animals. As I do I got a feeling that I was being watched by many eyes. Not only were they watching me but they were also studying my every move. I sniff the are only to find many different scents and not one belonged to the pack. They must have used the deer blood to mask their scents. I pretend to not notice they are watching me and as I do I mindlink Logan. 'Logan there are rogues in the territory. They masked their scent using deer blood. You must come quick' 'where are you love' 'I'm in a small clearing about 15minutes by wolf from the pack' 'I'll be right there. Just don't do anything to provoke them' he said as he shut the link

I walk around a little more inspecting the place "who would do such a cruel thing" I said loud enough for them to hear me. I pretend to leave but was stopped when a rogue gets in my way. "Now where do you think your going to sweet cheeks" he asked with smirk "who are you? You aren't part of this pack therefore you shouldn't be on my territory." I told him with full authority

"Ah so my guess was right you must be the Luna of this pack aren't I right" he asked getting closer by the minute. "Yes that correct. That is why you must leave at once before something real bad happens to you" I warned him as I pointing at him. He busted into a fit of laughter like I just told him Avery funny joke. "You and what army little Luna" he said which made me so mad I just wanted to rip his head off. "Glad you asked" said a voice behind the rogue before he landed on the ground knocked out just like the rest of his group of rogues.

"Take them all to the dungeon" Logan ordered as he came closer to me and pulled me into a really tight hug. "Logan I'm fine." I said as I pull away a little and kiss his cheek. "I'm glad I made it time. You have no idea how worried I was when you mindlinked me" he said as he sniffed my scent to calm down. "Logan don't you think it was a bit to easy to catch them like that. I can't help but feel that we are being tricked into something." I explained to him "I was just think the same thing" we made our way to the pack house, but just as we were about to step out of the wood a loud scream caught our attention. We made our way to the area where the dungeon was located. What we saw next made me get goosebumps all over my skin.

________________________

Sorry once again for updating a day after its supposed to be updated. I have so much on my mind that I forget to update.

~Jasmine2785