Chapter: 19

~Joy

I wake up to the sound if the birds chirping. I try to sit up but I am pulled back to bed by an a strong arm. I turn and face Logan to see him still in a deep sleep.

Something in me felt different. I some how feel stronger both physically and mentally.

I place my hand on Logan's cheek, loving the sparks I decide to kiss him. Even though he was asleep he still responded to my kiss. It was sweet But still passionate, Logan pulled me closer wanting to deepen the kiss a bit more.

We pulled apart to catch our breath. "wow that is one way to walk up in the morning" he said with a smile. I blushed and got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

I stand in front of the mirror and saw that my once chocolate brown hair was now a beautiful silver, my grey eyes were more like a bright silver as well. My body also changed and let me tell you I looked hot, which would be the first time I felt myself to be that way.  

After I used the bathroom I went back to the room where I found my mate dressed and laying on the bed. I made my way to the closet to find some thing to where.

The cloth I had bought finally fit me perfectly and not loose like it did before. Logan was still on the bed so I jumped on him. "ouch" was all he said but I didn't really care I had a much bigger problem.

I looked at him with a pout and whimpered "whats wrong Joy" he said as he caressed my cheek "I'm hungry...please feed me" I said and as if it was its cue my stomach growled. 

"okay lets go feed that monster that is in your belly" he said. I jumped off him ran to open the door. "hurry up" I yell from the hall way "coming" was all I heard.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter as I watched Logan cook my breakfast. Once it was done he gave me a plate with a pancake and strawberries. I ate the first pancake then I ate another. Gaby came to join us as well when I grabbed my third pancake. "what never seen a girl eat" I asked both Logan and Gaby as they were watching me eat.

"Joy you know that you just ate like three pancakes" ask Gaby "yeah and?" I asked "well you normally eat half of one love this is the first time I have ever seen you eat this much" my mate explained

"oh...we you see sense my shift I have felt different as in I don't feel scared. Its like someone has filled me up with confidence. Not only that I also feel strong both physically and mentally" I said as I look at them.

"That's good then" they both said with a smile.   

Talking about strength I think I should train."hey Logan I was wondering if you can train me to fight" I say looking at him

He then almost choked on his drink "why would you need to train love?" He asked "so I can defend myself" I say

"That's why you have me" at this I rolled my eyes "and what if your not there when I need you" I ask "then...." he pauses as he thinks

"She has a point you know" Gaby says "fine but only Gaby and myself get to train you" he says in defeat "yes my Alpha" say as I hug and kiss his cheek.

I am so happy right now!!!