Chapter: 30

~Joy

"wake up my daughter, for the war is nearing. You and your mate should prepare your pack for battle" I heard the voice of my mother. 

I slowly woke from my slumber. 

As I look around I was in my room alone. I got of the bed and made my way to the window in the room to see the pack warriors training with all they have. I leave the room and made my way down stairs, I still felt a bit faint my I had to help the pack get ready. I enter the living room, but the room started to spin so I lean against the wall for support. I take two deep breaths and make my way to the entrance doors. 

"Luna you shouldn't be out and about you must still be weak." one of the female pack members said as I made my way to the training field. I shake my head and smile brightly at her "there is no need to worry about me I am quite fine. I am just looking for Logan have you by any chance seen him" "Alpha should be in the field I believe" she answered with a smile. "will then I will take my leave now have a nice day" I say goodbye and once again head for the field. 

"Joy what are you doing here?" I turn to face Logan who looked at me with worry and concern. "I came to help you train the pack" I say as I put my hands on my hips "'but you shouldn't be out of bed. You used to much of your energy on the last fight-" he explained but I cut him off "my goodness how many times do I have to tell you people that I am fine." Just as I finished that sentence a wave of pain in my abdomen hit me. "akh" "Joy whats wrong" Logan took me in his arms. As he did the pain decreased,  but that was still not enough. I felt my self start to burn again. I look up to see that Logan's eyes had become almost black. 

I whimper in pain and I try to pull myself closer to Logan. This can't be happening not now. I finally realized that I was in heat. My hormones were flying everywhere and no I couldn't control them. My sent changed attracting any unmated male. Speaking of which many of the unmated warriors wolves had taken over and were know heading our way. Logan growled quickly making his way to our room and locking it as he does. He gently puts me on the bed and takes a few steps back, trying to control him self. Not having any contact with him any more made the pain grow even more "L-Logan p-please" I try to reach for him but the pain keeps me from it. I start to whimper, snow was calling out for our mate. 

"I-It hurts...m-make it s-stop...please"  I cry as the pain increases. I hug my self trying to ease the pain I felt. I look at Logan and see that he is still standing there like a complete idiot. Here I was feeling a lot of pain and the only person who can help me is just standing there doing nothing, but watching me suffer. "LOGAN! I you don't help me with this. I will go find someone who is more than willing to give me what I want." I threaten him. that seemed to do the trick because the next thing I know is I am being pinned down to the bed with him above me. He kisses his mark while growling. I shivered in delight, the pain also seemed to go down a bit.

"NO ONE WILL TOUCH WHAT IS MINE" he growled out loud "Logan please it hurts" I didn't have to ask him twice. He lead a trail of kisses up my neck to my lips. The kiss was full of want and need, but it was still gental. I tried to take his shirt off as we kissed, but he stopped me. "No Joy your not ready" I looked at him confused "what do you mean?" The pain started to come back. "Your not thinking straight, the only reason your reacting this way is because of the heat your going through." I can't believe this guy "Then get off me and leave I will deal with this myself" both me and my wolf were now mad. We use all we had to push him off us and we do the wave of pain came back. "L-Leave you idiot. I don't want to see you" I whimper as I turn around in bed and curl into a ball 

"Joy don't do this your going to hurt yourself" he says as he tries to pull me to him "leave Logan you don't understand. Its not because of the heat. I want you because I love you" I cry while I speak my mind. "Joy are you sure about this, because once I start I won't be able to stop. My wolf is already on the edge of taking full control of my body. "Yes i do want this" I whisper to him.