Chapter 4

The music started, it was a beautiful violin ensemble. My dress was ivory and lace, Caroline had planned everything from shoes to flowers. My father, linked my arm.

"Are you ready, Kass. Wow! You look beautiful..wow!"

I blushed, my hair was curled and was in a loose cinderella style updo, with two loose curls. My vail had a beautiful tiara on top. Around my neck I wore Niks necklace and my vampire sunlight ring.

"Let's go-

"Wait, Kass please don't marry him!"

I turned around to see Elijah, he was wearing a tux and he looked very handsome.

"What? Elijah, why are you here, you should be in your seat!"

"I can't let you marry him Kass, I don't trust him, please be with me!"

"Elijah, you know I can't.. I love Nik, YOUR brother!"

"You're making a mistake, but when you've learnt your lesson, you know where to find me!"

I walked away confused.

"Oh and Kassie, you look ravashing!"

My father clasped my arm as I walked down the aisle. Elena, Bonnie and Caroline followed behind me carrying their llily bouqets. Kol and Damon where stood at the front in their suits. As I approached Nik he turned around and smiled. His suit was smart and in his breast pocket was a lilly flower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My face dropped, she looked like an angel.

"Your beauty astonishes me!"

I smiled, beaming as I kissed my father on his cheek as he sat down, at the side.

"We are gathered today, to celebrate the joining of hands in marrige of Niklaus Edward Mikaelson and Kassia Grace Saltzman in holy matrony. Niklaus do you take Kassie to be your lawful wedded wife,"

"I do."

He then asked me the same question.

"I do."

Before you are joined in marrige, does anyone have any objections of why this marrige shouldnt go ahead, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The silence seemed to last forever. Suddenly my mother appeared.

"Hello, Niklaus, may I congratulate you, my dear Kassia we finally meet..again. Sorry carry on.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was confused but nothing could ruin this moment for me. Nik and I exchanged rings.

"You are now husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!"

I stared into his eyes as he kissed me lovingly. He placed his arm around me as we walked towards our forest reception. Elena ran up to me and hugged me along with Caroline. Ty approached me and gave me a hug while Elijah shook his head at me in the distance.

"Dad, are you crying?"

"I'm sorry..its just..l..Im proud."

"Oh God, Rik you need a drink!" Damon led him away.

"May I have the first dance Mylady ".