Chapter 13

I held Tyler in my arms and I kissed him on his forehead. His little fingers curled around my index finger. He gurggled and laughed. He was so much like his father. It was hard, seeing Tyler everyday, made me realise even more how much I missed Nik.

I placed him down in his crib, as I went to fetch his teddy bear. His father would miss all his precious moments with him. The first time he walked, crawled, talked and played football. As I turned back into Tylers room I heard him laughing. There holding him was Nik; my Nik. I dropped the teddybear in shock, was I dreaming?

Nik stared at me and smiled. "Hello my love." His accent smooth as ever and his eyes shining like Tylers. I knew it was him! I ran into a cuddle with him as we where all together, a family. "But..how..where..why?" "My love, I could never leave you, I was unconcious from the water but Ayanna the witch, she nursed me back to health, and when I found out you thought I was dead, I tried to come home but I was being followed by my father; my real father. I visited you every night, I took you to a new part of the world everyday. I could 't come home until my father was dead, I couldn't risk you and Tyler getting hurt. He's beautiful, much like you my love!"

He held me in his arms tightly and I felt safe. I wasn't angry with him, I was overjoyed. "You're love kept me alive, sweetheart and now we are a true family. "I will always protect you, and I promise I will never leave you". He held his baby son in his arms and he kissed his forehead. I wasn't alone, and now I would never be alone! Nik, stood there as a tear rolled down his face. "I have never seen such beauty. What have I done, to deserve a beautiful wife and child." "You changed." "I love you Kassie." "I love you Nik." Tyler clapped his hands together as we cuddled once more.

Sometimes, to be forgiven you have to forgive yourself. And sometimes, miracles happen, and these miracles are called love.