Chapter 8

I looked around. Nik, Esther and Stefan where staring at me. "Niklaus, finish her." He lunged at me and grasped my throat. "Stop Nik!" He grabbed a knife. "Remember who you are!" He laughed. "Nik, I love you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around. Where was I? I was on top of Kassie holding a knife. "I am so sorry.. whats happening to me?"    "Oh Niklaus, you have let me down. I cannot believe that feeble love could break my spell, honsetly I am impressed. Stefan, you know what to do!"

He grabbed a vervain needle and stabbed it into me. He then knocked Kassia out. I could feel myself slipping out of conciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. We where tied up in neck deep water. The rain was pouring and the water was rising! Niks ropes where dipped in vervain.  "Well, I guess the spell will not last forever. If you havent realised by now Nik, I placed a possesed spell on you. Mikaels spirit gladly killed people and framed you...and I must say it did work! Anyway, the waters rising so I'd say you have about...ten minutes left to live...farewell my son!"

"Kass, I'm so sorry! I love you!" "Don't apologise, its my fault, I love you too!" "Nik, I have something to say...you're going to be a father!!"