Chapter 6

I ran towards the voice and I saw Nik biting my father.

"Nik STOP!"

"You are done my son." Nik collapsed to the ground.

"I will return, when I need you again!" Esther walked away. I ran to my father, his ring was gleaming, restoring him back to life.

"Kass, is that you?"

"Y..ye..yes dad" I couldnt control my emotions.

"Marrige bliss, huh?"

"Dad, I'm sorry."

"Where am I?" Nik started to wake up, how could he do this to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was confused, I was lying on the floor, I smelt blood, I looked down and my hands and face where covered in it. Kassie was holding her bleeding father, crying.

"What happened?"

"You happened, you monster.You murdered my best friend."

"Kassie, I...don't remeber!"

"Don't talk to me, we are done!" I went to hug her.

"NO. Don't touch me!"

"Kass, I swear I don't remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes where normal again. I was so confused, why would he do this? I wanted to forgive him, but he had killed my best friend. Ty would never grow old, or win another game of football. He would never have kids and he would never fall in love again! I could never forgive him for this!

4 weeks later

I stepped into the church. Mrs Lockwood stood in front of me. She was wearing a black dress and had tears down her face.

"You are not coming in here, you are not welcome."

She stared at my wedding ring in discust. I hadn't seen Nik since the wedding, he was like another person and I had some BIG news to tell him, but unless I saw the Nik I once loved, he wouldn't be told.

"Please, he was my best friend!"

"No."

She slammed the door in my face and I knelt to the ground in tears, it was muddy and raining but I didn't care. What had I done to deserve this life?

I waited in the graveyard until they brought his coffin out and they placed it in the ground. I watched from afar and cried. When they left, I approached his grave. I placed some flowers down.

"I am so..sorry Ty..I miss you and you should have not be involved in this...I am so sorry. You were my best friend and you were always there for me,yet I let you down!

"No, you didn't Kass." There behind me was Elijah.

"None of this was your fault, can't you see mother has done something to him."

He hugged me as I cried onto him.

"Well, well well. Elijah, you just couldn't wait till I was gone could you! You just jump right in, you backstabber."

There was Klaus.

"It's not what it looks like."

He laughed and threw Elijah into a grave. He marched towards me and held me by my neck.

"Stop..Nik I'm- ""Whatt did I do to make you leave me"

"You killed Tyler!"

"No I didn't Kass, I would remember!" He put me down.

"I don't know whats happening to me? I'm sorry.."

He ran off in tears. Elijah stood up.

"I must leave!" Suddenly, I was alone, very alone.