Chapter 5

He placed his hand around my waist and his other hand held mine. The violins played as we spun around, I felt like I was in a fairytale. We gazed into each others eyes until the music stopped.

Then we had the speeches.

"Well Kass, erm.. wow what can I say, nineteen years ago, I waved goodbye to a beautiful baby girl and now in front of me I have a beautiful woman. You make me the proudest father and Klaus, we've had our differences but I trust you to look after her. Thank you."

I hugged my father and then it was Klaus' time to do a speech.

"Kassie, today you make me the happiest person, you deserve so much better, and Im honored to have you, Miss Kassie Mikaelson, I love you.

Aww, he kissed me.

"I'd like to say a few words."

Niks mother stood up, what was she doing here?

"Well me and Nik, have had a rough relationship, probably because he tried to kill me...but anyway I forgive you and I want us to be a family again, so Kassia welcome to the Mikaelson family."

I didnt trust her but I thanked her anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was my mother here, I can't believe that she didn't die, she must have faked her death, I guess I only injured her but could she want to be a family again? Finn went off with my mother into another room, I was suspicious but I wanted to dance with my beautiful bride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finn, come quick!"

My mother shouted me.

"The drinks are ready, when my children drink it, they will be linked, if one feels pain all the others will, if one dies they all do. Then it will be easier to kill them. I've already handed Kol, Elijah and Rebekah one, you must drink this and hand one to Niklaus. Thanks for doing this Finn, you are doing the right thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stopped dancing and Finn handed me a drink.

"Congrats, dear brother, you've finally been tamed."

I was about to drink my drink when Kassie gulped, it down.

"Come on my dear, enjoy the party, husband."

"Im just admiring my beautiful view, wife."

We both laughed as he led me to a white bandstand covered in Roses, in the heart of the forest.

"I love you so much, I just wanted you to know that."

"I know and I love you." Suddenly, Tyler came running up to me.

"Kass, it's Esther, she's put something in all of the originals drinks. Did, Klaus drink it?"

"No, I did."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I saw mother stab a dagger into Finn, Kassie screamed in pain.

"Kass, whats wrong?"

She kept screaming. Mother next grabbed a white oak stake.

"No mother.!"

I then looked around, Elijah didn't have a drink but Rebekah, Kol and Finn did. She stabbed the white oak into Finn and he started to burn so did my siblings.