Chapter 7

Tonight it was halloween, but I wasn't in the mood for a party. "Please, come you need to get out more! Come on theres a party at the grill it'll be great." I had no choice so I placed on my black cat costume and headed out. "Miaoww!!" "Ugh, Damon, do you ever stop flirting!" " I will stop flirting when I become ugly..which face it..not gonna happen!" I ordered a drink. Elena was a blood covered nurse and Caroline was a vampire, which I found amusing but no-one else had really made an effort. After a while I decided to go home and get changed.

Suddenly my tv turned on, I turned it off annoyed. It then came on again so I switched it off at the mains. I walked downstairs when I heard a noise. I walked into my bedroom and it was on again! I was freaked out, I tiptoed round the corner and a hand went over my mouth. I turned around and it was my dad. He put a finger to his lips. He imitatedme to sneak left.. He handed me a stake. "One, two.. three!" He mouthed and we  both jumped round the corner,clutching our stakes. There standing there was Elena, we both sighed a gasp of relief as she stared at us shocked. We laughed then screamed when some hands grabbed my dad and threw him at the wall. He was unconcious. "Elena run!!"

We rushed down the stairs, there at the bottom was Stefan. "Agh..I was hoping for some snacks." "Stefan, whats wrong with you?" "Maybe Esther got to him too!". He ran up the stairs after us. We slammed the door and tried to hold it shut. We placed  furniture in front of it. "Let me in NOW!" "This isn't you Stefan..." Then I remebered my father! "And another snack..I better stock up my fridge!"  I barged out of the door and crept towards my fathers room.  Stefan grabbed me and dragged me downstairs, "Leave her alone!" But my dad collapsed before he could chase me..

I woke up in an underwater cavern, my head was burning. "Klaus, finish her..."

Sorry its a short one, what do you think so far? What do you think her secret is? x