Pray the Gay Away

Okay so first the concept of prayer.

The idea is you have an all powerful God that created the universe listening to you hanging on every word 

Not only that but makes decisions based on what you've said

What you could say to said all powerful God

"God please cure cancer"

"God please feed starving children"

"God please end global warming"

"God please help PTSD suffers heal"

"God please help abuse victims find safety"

What 'Pray the Gay Away'ers  say

"God my kid caught the gay. I don't like my kid having the gay. So it's your job to take the gay away."

Yes this is the logical choice of what an all powerful God should be spending his time on. Fixing people he made the way he wanted them to be to meet the wants of people who can't love their kid cause they 'caught the gay'.

Here's a prayer for all the 'pray the gay away' ers who just read this (If there are any)

"Dear God, I know I am flawed as I harass you with me trying to force my personal wants on others who don't want the same thing as I do. I don't want to be the horrible person my prayers to you suggest I am so I am asking you to help me open my eyes and see that I should love everyone despite what I might view as flaws. I can say that but doing so is much harder for me as you already know. Help me accept the people for how you made them and not how I wish you made them. Help me as this will be an uphill battle for me as I have much to unlearn and much to relearn in order to be a person that you can be proud to call your child. I know you are with me Amen"