YouTube #1

Hey Guys I made a NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! 

This one is for teen writers and I'm hoping to talk a lot to my audience on Wattpad since I checked the statistics and most of you are teens.

I will be talking about good tools for adult writers and just people in general. Such as stress control, time management and how to work under deadlines.

I plan on trying to raise enough money from ads to publish my first book. (And help a friend out with some bills) It's going to take a long time to grow this channel. But if you do at least  check me out once you get a little treat.

A face reveal.

I know I'm not a huge star on WattPad but I also haven't put my picture up on here on anything. I think there's at least a couple people curious about me to watch. At least some of my friends on here.

So do me a favor. Watch my first two videos I have up. It will take you less than fifteen minutes and I believe you will enjoy it. If you do give it a thumbs up. And if you feel like it subscribe.

I've been a writer since before I could read so I know a bit of what I am talking about.(True story. To be explained in future on my channel)

But if you don't like it never watch a video again. I don't want you to feel obligated to watch my videos. I just want you to do me a favor and give it a look.

Tell you what leave a comment on this chapter saying you did and I'll read a book of your choice. (Don't cheap out on this and just comment if there's more comments than views I'll ask everyone to comment on my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJaLimwX-JW0c-x1DBn9hA?view_as=subscriber

This is my channel I am Carter "The Cat" Chase. Have a great time with my videos and have a great day.

Bai

Love you Guys Gals and Non Binary pals