Help?!!

Guys, I have a little story for you all.

Eighteen year old me wanted to do something to help people with autism.

Eighteen year old me was well researched and doing okay with coping with having autism.

So I started a youtube channel for coping skills

I decided to make an argument against the antivaxing movement. 

I posted a video and suddenly someone appeared inthe comments section to argue his point on why vaccines are the devil and we should let our kids die instead of a little pinch in there arm.

This devolved into him saying the government was giving people autism to make the population dumber and easier to control.

I didn't ban him because my position as I am against that unless completely necessary.

I started getting views.

This guy continued to comment near non-stop

I eventually was forced to ban him because my channel had devolved into a drama port where he could get attention.

After that my view count dropped to the point I was in the single digits.

Turns out people were watching my videos to see what crazy thing he did next and didn't give a crap about me.

So I shut down my channel because I didn't do anything good with it. I just gave a crazy dude a stage.

This guy has just commented on my new channel.

WTF do I do?!! He hasn't done anything yet so it's not like I can ban him. And I really don't want to have to ban him again but I can't have my channel just devolve into a crazy guys ranting page.

HELP?!!