Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Eleonora

I follow Jen downstairs and before I can say anything, Jack is around my neck. "I'm sorry sis." He says softly in me ear and I hug him back. "It is okay, you didn't know." I say silently and he sighs. "But I should've, so I am still really sorry." He says and I smile. "Sooooooo, do you have any special girl you are seeing?" I suddenly hear Josh ask and turn to him with a questioning look. "Well you are Lana's daughter, and so I will be like the protective uncle who doesn't want his baby niece to grow up." He says in a joking way and I smile. "No special girl, only a special family." I say softly and they laugh.

The next morning I wake up excited. Today is prom with my stepbrothers. I get up and walk down in some comfy and fluffy pants and my 'Yesterday is dead' shirt downstairs, to find my stepbrothers sitting there with Fred and Jennifer. "Ah finally she is down. Grab your gown and heels, we gotta go to Riawna for a haircut, then to make-up to get you ready for today." Jen says as she rushes past me. I look around confused, still half asleep. "I'll pack you your breakfast burritos, do as Jen says before she drags you around the house to grab your stuff." Jack says and I nod, as I walk up to grab the bag my dress is in, my heels and purse. I head down, still yawning and thank Jack as he hands me my thermos bottle of tea and a breakfast burrito. I get in the car with Jen and look around. "Didn't you have to film scenes today?" I ask and she smiles. "Yeah tonight around 11 I have to film a scene with Colin and Michael, but that is tonight." She says and I nod, as she pulls up at the set. I get out and follow her to Riawna. "Ah there she is, right on time." Riawna says in a cheerful way as I sit down in the chair Jennifer pushes me in. As Riawna and Jen talk about stuff while Riawna works on cutting my hair a little and starting on an up-do, I feel myself dozing off because I am still tired.

I wake up as I hear multiple giggles and one voice, that sounds a lot like ma, saying: "Let her sleep." I open my eyes with a yawn and Jen starts to laugh. "Welcome back to earth sleepy head." She says as I look around, confused as hell because where I am is certainly not my room. Soon I recognize it as the trailer where the actors and actresses get their hair and make-up done. Ma hands me a cup of coffee and a bar of chocolate. "You look like you could use it." She says motherly and hug her. Then I turn to the mirror and see my hair done in a beautiful up-do with braids leading to the back of my head, the rest of my curly hair falling loosely on my shoulders. I turn to see Riawna and give her a tight hug. "This is amazing." I say as I turn back to look in the mirror and I see the girls smile. "Make-up time!" Jen exclaims and I turn to her. "It is still early." I protest and the girls laugh. "Girl, you woke at 11am, we got here at noon, and then Riawna spend two and a half hours on your hair. It is almost 3pm now." Ginny says and I bite my lip. "Oh my gosh." I say and the girls laugh. "Go ahead." Lana says to a woman next to her and as soon as I sit, my face is covered in foundation, concealer, contour, blush, highlighter and all kinds of other make-up products I would never use on myself, but I know that they know what they are doing. I spend another hour and a half in the chair, as the nice woman tells me I can open my eyes. All I see in the mirror is a beautiful Latina woman who looks like some kind of Femme Fatale, and I am too shocked to say anything. "Why is she so silent, did she fall asleep again?" I hear outside and I see mere seconds later Lana and Emilie enter. Lana stops and her eyes are brimming with happy tears. "Oh my god, you look so beautiful." She says as she hugs me and I smile a little. "Well, she only needs her lips done later, but I figured it was a better idea to let her eat her dinner first." The make-up lady says and Emilie nods as she takes me outside of the trailer. We walk towards the catering and I smile as I wave to ma's colleagues. Most just stare but Colin decides to join us for dinner. "You know, with all the make-up, you do look like a replica of Lana." He says just before he takes a bite from his grilled chicken. I stare at my salmon with salad on the side. I start eating and smile as I see mom looking at me in pure adoration. "I am happy I found you." She whispers and I smile. "Thanks for the compliment by the way." I say to Colin and he smiles. After dinner we head to the dressing rooms and I see my dress hanging. It is navy blue, and the top is covered in sparkles, the sleeves are lace with sparkles and the skirt is a tulle underskirt and navy silk as skirt. I smile as I look at it. Ma and Meghan help me get out of my shirt without messing up the hairdo and Meghan leaves so ma can help me. I throw my bra across the room and shudder at the sudden cold. Ma looks away the entire time and throws the dress over my head. I quickly pull off my pants and pull the sleeves so my shoulders are bare. Mom smiles as she looks at me and grabs a necklace from the table. "It wasn't the one I was planning on, but this is still beautiful." She says as she places one of Regina's big necklaces around my neck. It is navy and silver and I turn to see myself in the mirror. I gasp and she smiles. "Come in girls." She says and suddenly in storm Meghan, Emilie, Jen, Ginny and Beverly. I turn to face them and I see them look at me, some just with big smiles and others with happy tears. "Your shoes." Says Jen as she hands me the box. I slip in the navy heels and do a little spin. They laugh as the make-up lady returns to do my lips. I get a beautiful nude matte lip and I look at the mirror. "The guys are here." Lana suddenly says and I follow the ladies outside. There, near the studio, stand Jack, Matt and Patrick in navy tuxedos. I smile as I see Josh, Robert, Colin and Robbie standing with them and holding a speech which from the looks on the guys face's look like a speech about me. "Hi." I say softly as we near them and I see Patrick smile. "You did well on our sister Lana." He says to mom as Jack hands me a flower corsage. I give them a small smile and we are pushed towards Studio. As we enter, I see the fake Storybrooke street and look at them confused. "Are our photos made here?" I ask and the crew nods. I laugh and prepare myself for the photoshoot.

Thirty minutes later we are in the car to the location where prom is held, a big ballroom in a hotel. As our limo pulls up, I see everyone gasp as I get out of the car with the guys. We show our tickets and enter, getting stopped for our photo. After that we enter and I look around and greet some people. Patrick smiles at me and then whispers something to the guys, who nod. "First dance is with me." He then announces proudly and I laugh.

Halfway through the night Max and Jace enter, with Sabine trailing behind. I am dancing with Jack, as I see them looking at me pissed. "Are they the original group?" I hear Jack ask and I nod as I make my way to them "Hey guys." I say and Sabine looks at me angrily. "You replaced us for three guys?" She asks pissed and I stop. "Excuse me?" I ask angrily and she looks stubborn. "You were the reason I stopped talking because you told me I chose a side, when I only let Max talk to me, YOU were the one to ignore me when I needed a friend, and YOU were not there when my parents kicked me out and I was forced to move in with my real mother. Jack, Matt and Patrick are my stepbrothers, who offered to come so I could go to my senior prom." I hiss angrily and I see her anger subside as I walk away. Suddenly I hear Timothy and his crew behind me. "Hey, no gays allowed here." He yells at Max and Jace, who were kissing. "Ex-fucking-cuse me?" I ask and the music stops as everyone turns to me. "Who do you think you are? Fuck you and your homophobia." I say and suddenly Patrick stands next to me with a mic in his hands. "Sing it out." He says and I nod. I see the drummer and guitarist who are in my music class head over to the band to take their places and saxophone guy smiles. "Fuck you." I say again as Lily Allen's "Fuck you" Starts to play and I smile.

Look inside
Look inside your tiny mind
Now look a bit harder
'Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired of all the hatred you harbour

I start singing and I see Matt filming it. Timothy and his friends look scared.

So you say
It's not okay to be gay
Well I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval

I smile as I see panic setting on the faces who were not interested in this bully thing Timothy and his best friend Jason do. As I start the chorus, I notice Sabine, Jace and Max backing me up, and after the second chorus half the room sings with me backup.

You say, you think we need to go to war
Well you're already in one,
'Cause its people like you
That need to get slew
No one wants your opinion

I hear everyone laugh as I sing that and Timothy looks like he could disappear of the world but I just keep singing with half the senior year as my backup. I drop the mic and walk away, everyone laughing and cheering, even the stern teachers look like they enjoyed it a lot. I walk back to Matt and Jack and Patrick, who are just grinning broadly. "Well done sissy." Jack says as he gives me a hug and I smile. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder and I turn to face Sabine. "I'm sorry." She says softly and I look at her. "It is okay you crazy woman." I say and she hugs me tightly and I hug her back. "I missed you." She says and I smile. "I missed you too you crazy woman." I say and then go to hug Max and Jace.

The night ends around 2am, when Fred calls begging us to come home, because Lana needs to talk to me. We say goodbye to Sabine, Max and Jace and then head over to the limo to get back home.