chapter 2

(Y/n)  POV

*thump*

Wtf?  Ughhh it's so heavy.  What landed on me?

"WAKE UP (Y/N) -AH!!!"Ffs it's this idiot.

"What do you want sungmin? " I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Sung-min-hyung to you,  and you need to wake up so we can show you around Seoul. "He said ripping the covers away from me.

Whining,  I curl into a ball.  I grab the nearest object and through it at him.

"Hey!  Why did you through a book at me!? Why do you even have a book near your bed!? Who reads!?" He. Said,  in a whiny tone while holding his arm.

"I'm so sorry,  sung-min-hyung,  I didn't know you couldn't read. " I said sarcastically slowly sitting up.

"Hey  for your information I can read,  I just prefer to have fun. "He said triumphantly.

"Yah!  Are you two idiots going to get out of bed or do I have to get yoongi-hyung to come get you! " Yunkook yelled through the open door.  Yoonki-hyung?

"Who is yoonki? " I asked wiping away the sleep in my eyes.

"Yoon-GI, And he's our sunbaenim but Yunkook is friends with him so you'll see him eventually. " He said with a shrug and started dragging me out of bed.

"Yah!  I'm awake!  Let me get changed on my own.  I'm a grown man." I said finally getting out of bed.

"You look 13"

"Shut up!!"