chapter 3

Y/N POV

After getting ready,  I jogged downstairs to see two idiots fighting.  Great.  I'm stuck with idiots.

"Aren't both of you older than me?!? Stop fighting like 3 year old! " Apparently,  they hadn't seen me coming and jumped at the sound of my voice. 

"Oh,  (y/n),  you're finally ready.  Took your time princess. " Sung-min said bowing to me with a teasing manner.

"I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment." I said getting a high five and giggles from Yunkook and walking past them to the elevator.

As we walked around town,  I noticed another group of boys walking behind us laughing about something.  The other two idiots were to busy flirting to actually take notice of this.

"Yah!  Will you two stop flirting and actually show me around? " I said in frustration.

"Hey!  We were not flirting.  This asshole said that we would go to 'Spencers' first.  No way! We should go check out the awesome restaurants! " and the argument continues -_-.

"Sungmin-ah! Are you torturing more people with your presence? "Who Tf?

"YAH!  hyunnggg~" Sungmin whined at the stranger.

I bow and say a quiet welcome to them,  but I hide behind Yunkook.

"Who's this cute? " Why does everyone keep calling me cute!?!

"That's (Y/N), but I would like to warn you,  he hates being called cute" he probably saw my scowl when he called me that.

"Ahh,  nice to meet you (Y/N)! I'm Namjoon,  but I'm known as Rap Monster. And this is Bangtan. " who?

They probably saw my confused face as I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"We are a group that debuted a few years back. We'll introduce ourselves though. " He said chuckling a bit.

"Hi!  I'm your hope!  I'm your angel!  I'm Jhope! " he said in somewhat broken english "but my you can call me Hoseok!"

I just nod and kind do a half bow to him.

"Hello,  I'm Jimin!  Which that is my stage name as well "awww he's so cute~~

"Hey,  I'm Jungkook,  and same as Jimin.  My name is my stage name.  I'm the maknae of the group. " is he still older than me tho?

"When we're you born?  So I can see if you are older than me or not. " I asked,  as politely as I could cause if he is older.

"September 1, 1997" wait he's still older.

Pouting,  I reply "October 6, 1997"

"Yes!  I'm normally always younger! " he said ruffling my hair which I whine and quickly try to fix.

"Okay,  anyways I'm Jin,  the oldest of the group.  And my stage name is the same. " He said smiling warmly at me,  which I smiled back.

"HI! I'm Taehyung! But my stage name is V! But you can call me Tae-hyung. " haha funny, idk if you could hear my sarcasm tho.

"Ughhh,  where did Yoongi-hyung run off to? " Jimin asked,  looking around.  Who tf is Yoongi?

"He is the guy we we're talking about the other day.  He probably went to find the new restaurant since it's our first time going. " Jin stated.

"But he could have waited. He didn't introduce himself to (Y/N)  yet! " Jungkook joined in.

"Well,  why don't they come with?  I mean it's up to them but we haven't hung out with Sungmin and Yunkook in awhile.  It would be nice to make a new friend as well. "Taehyung said

"We'd love to join.  We we're just arguing about it before you so rudely insulted me. " Sungmin said,  ending his sentence sassy.

"You're too easy Sungmin-ah" Namjoon-hyung said, laughing.

"Okay let's go!  Yoongi just sent the address. "

"Why couldn't we just look it up? "

"Cause we needed to get out of the house. "

"Or was it cause your phone was broken then Namjoon-hyung? "

"Jungkook, be quiet and let's go."