chapter 5

^Last day of pride month!!!! 👬👭❤🌈🌈🌈sorry for the long wait!!

(Y/N) POV

We didn't really talk much, since we were so focused on eating. They seemed to have forgotten the incident with Lulu, I don't have to call him hyung since me and him were the same age since he was born 2 days before me.

But during it I couldn't,  and honestly who could,  help sneaking looks at yoongi.  He was so cute when he ate.  But I didn't really know the guy,  this is weird. 

Shaking my head I finish up my plate and see that almost everyone else is finishing up to.

"I'll quickly go pay,  you guys wait here. "

"No wait,  I want to pay too since I'm new  and I want to show how thankful I am that I met you guys,  also for showing me around. " I said stopping yoongi from walking further.

"Honestly,  it's no problem (Y/N).  You are our new brother from another mother.. "

"Please, Sungmin, don't say that again" I heard Yunkook mumble.

Ignoring what Yunkook had said,  he continued "we're glad to help,  come to us if you need help or a friend. "

"O-okay" I said sitting back down,  in a mumble with my head down.

***

We later on just ended up wandering around the store again,  but with a bigger group since the rest had joined with.

"Hey,  there's a new movie out 'The Mummy' want to go see it? " Jungkook suggested to us.

Everyone was agreeing except for Jimin and Hoseok who looked a bit uneasy,  why though?  Is it that bad of a movie?  I've never heard of it. Which I later on regret not knowing what it was.

We had entered the theater and had namjoon get the tickets while Hoseok and taehyung went to go get popcorn. Then jin,  Jimin,  and jungkook went to join tae and hobi for candy.

"How long does it take to get movie tickets? " Sungmin whined.

"Idk,  want to go see-"

"We're back!! " suddenly we we're surrounded by the group of idiots we came with.

Okay seating charts(left to right):

Sungmin-Yunkook-Y/N-Yoongi-Jin-namjoon(row 5)
Jimin-hoseok-taehyung-jungkook(row 6)

We all entered the theater to see not that many people we're there.  So we all started to find our seats and I see I'm sitting next to Yunkook-hyung on my left(thank God I'm not next to sungmin, he'll probably be screaming the whole time) and Yoongi-hyung on my right. When I look over I see him already looking at me. 

Quickly I look away with pink tint on my cheeks.  Why am I embarrassed for being caught staring at him? Well,  he is cute and hot at the same time.  Just your type. Kindly shut the fuck up brain ☺

We actually got there 10 minutes early, so we sat there for the time watching ads or whatever they were.