Chapter 6

Look at these cuties😍

Y/N POV

In this moment of time I would like to say I have fucked the up.

Many questions,  why did I agree to this movie,  why was it even a horror movie,  and why the fucc was I next to yoongi-hyung,  ffs.

Well I can say,  that I may have been a tiny small bit scared,  but I at least can say I didn't scream like Hoseok hyung or sungmin,  but I may or may not have jumped into yoongi-hyungs side or grabbed his arm because someone, *yunkook-hyung*, was comforting sungmin.

Ughhh may I die in piece,  I just hope he wasn't annoyed Ughhh.

As we walked out tae-hyung,  jiminie-hyung and kook-hyung we're teasing Hoseok-hyung and sungmin about screaming as the rest of us laughed at they're bright red faces. 

"You two look like tomatoes" I said joining in, giggling a bit.

"How come you weren't so scared? " hoseok-hyung asked me looking at me crazy.

Before I could answer,  although sungmin had answer before me.

"Because he had yoongi to hold onto" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

God damNIt Sungmin, my cheeks probably bright red.

"It's fine don't worry y/n-ah,  I was glad to help.  The movie was quite boring anyways." He said putting his arm around my shoulders making me probably redder.  Istg y/n shape the fucc up b4 I square the fucc up. 

We all started walking when we decided to head home,  but we switched numbers to stay in contact.  They even put me in they're group chat which I'll probably regret.

Taetae hyung 🌼 added to contacts

Rapmon hyung💥 added to contacts

Kookie hyung🍪 added to contacts

Scardy hyung👻 added to contacts

Jinnie hyung 💁 added to contacts

Jiminie hyung 😂 added to contacts

Yoongs hyung ❤ added to contacts

Walking into the dorms i see that the two idiots already disappearing to their rooms,  guess I should to.

Walking into my room I see I left a box undone,  ughhhhhhh oh well do it tmr then.

Crashing into bed I realize I need to get change.

Groaning,  I get out of bed and start to get change when I hear a lot of buzzing from my phone.

After getting change i grab my phone and see what's buzzing.

Taetae hyung 🌼messaged in Dem Boi's™

Yunnie hyung🎶 messaged in Dem Boi's™

Kookie hyung🍪 messaged in Dem Boi's™

I snort,  what kind of name is that?

Shaking my head  I plug my phone in the jump in bed going under the blankets and put my headphones in slowly slipping into slumber with the music going quieter in the distance.

Small updates but I will start writing longer ones soon ❤