chapter 4

(Y/N)  POV

After walking around for about 15 minutes,  we finally arrived.  It surprisingly took awhile since we kept getting really confused.  And by "we" I mean everyone else.  I just followed behind since,  no duh,  I'm new.

But we finally made it and I see a familiar Beanie and jacket sitting at a large table on his phone.

"Yoongi-hyung! " Namjoon called at him,  which he looked up and waved us over with a gummy smile that's so adorable omggg.

"Who is that? " He said pointing at me,  which then made me hide once again behind Yunkook.  I hate strangers even if they're cute.

"That's (Y/N),  He's a new trainee and very shy~" Sungmin said poking me in the sides.

"Yah! Stop ittt~" I said forgetting about the new stranger and famous yoongi-hyung I've been hearing about.

"Okay,  well,  are you guys ready to eat? " he said smiling at me and I think I might just melt at this moment. Get yourself together (Y/N)!!  You are a man,  not a school girl!

So, we All sat down with me squished between dumb anddumber. Great -_-

"What would you guys like to eat? " A waiter said,  as he stopped at our table. He looked about my age.

"Well,  get the normal" Sungmin said forgetting I had no idea what the he'll the normal was,  but I just went with it. 

And it seems Yunkook remembered that I was here and reached behind my head and smacked Sungmin on the back of the head.

"(Y/N)  has not been here before idiot!  What if he doesn't like the food!?  Or worse,  allergic!?! " He said scolding Sungmin who looked like a child being scolded by his mom.

"Don't worry,  Yunnie-hyung.  I'm not allergic to anything,  that I know of,  and I'll eat anything my hyungs offer. " I said giving him a smile of reassurance.

He let out a sigh and mumbled a small 'okay',  then continued to talk to Namjoon-hyung about something, idk what.

***

It was a bit awkward since I barely new these people and Yunkook-hyung​ was really the only one I was actually quite comfortable with,  so I decided it would be best to just sit quietly.

Then,  I felt a small tap on my shoulder and look over to see the young waiter from a few minutes ago.

"Yes? " I said in a respectful tone cause idk his age. 

"Would you come with me for a moment? " He asked smiling at me.

All eyes were on us,  but I didn't want to look at the guys so I just nodded and stood up with him. Wish he had a freaking name tag.

"What was it you needed? " I asked leaning on a wall, looking at him.

"Man,  I must have really changed over the years. " he said chuckling lightly.  Changed?  What does that mean?

"Hey,  (Y/N).  Let me re-introduce myself.  I'm Lu xiu.  And we we're best friends in middle school,  when we we're both studying in America." He said smiling at me.  Lulu?

"Lulu? "

He smiled , if possible , more once I said it,  "yes? "

After 3 seconds of processing it,  I attack him with a hug. 

Back in America,  we we're inseparable since we we're both bad with english and Lulu already new both Chinese and Korean.  Which he later taught me how to speak Chinese

"Oh my gosh!!  You have really changed a lot!  How are you?  Wait,  why didn't you mention you came back?? " I had come back early to Korea since I was to audition and be a trainee.

"Ahh,  I lost your number" he said sheepishly,  rubbing the back of his neck,  which I lightly punched him in the arm. 'Idiot'

"So I see you are working here now. Is it good? " I asked wanting to catch up with him.

He nodded "the pay is great and it's like a family here.  I'm really happy to work here. " with a small smile on his lips he asked "So,  what are you up to now? "

"Well,  I came back here and auditioned for Bighit entertain-"

"REALLY!!?!?!" He basically screamed,  which I had to cover his mouth.

"Yep,  I auditioned. "

"I always new you had an awesome voice!  And you could play the guitar AND piano so well!! And of course you picked the place where K. Will and Homme are at! My little (Y/N/N)  has grown up!! " he said squishing my check,  which made me groan. ((Y/N/N) Means your nickname)

"Anyways,  I auditioned and I became a trainee,  so I just moved into the dorms a few days ago and started training.  Those two- pointing at Yunkook and Sungmin- are my roommates. " I said finally looking back at him.

Suddenly, I remembered that he had a job that he was supposed to be doing.

"Shouldn't you be working? "

"SHOOT! I was supposed to take a small break and talk to you,  but got distracted.  Okay,  well talk later and- OH I'll give you my number since I'll probably lose yours. " he said smiling sheepishly at me while writing down his number on a piece of paper.

"Okay,  here you go.  Remember to text me later.  Bye~" he said giving a small wave at me,  to go back to work.

I wave back,  chuckling lightly as I went back to the table to see it go quiet and eyes on me. Oh lord,  I'll have some explaining to do.

Yunkook raises his eyebrow at me as if to question 'who tf what that guy? '  but Sungmin had then no chill and full on yelled "Who TF was that guy!? Are you two dating!? Wait are you even gay? I mean I have no problem with it but I mean."

Idiots.

"That was my old friend Xiu from America,  he was from China but we both studied for a bit in America together.  We haven't met since I left to come back here." I explained to them,  sitting back into my chair.

"That explains why you have his number and were so happy to see him." Yunkook said smiling at me,  which I returned.

Just then Lulu came with some sort of food I didn't know of and had another waiter bring drinks of soda. Ughhh I'm not in the mood for soda.

Before we could speak,  Lulu interrupted.

"Here,  (Y/N/N).  I brought a milkshake since I know you don't really like soda. " he said winking at me,  which I chuckled at.  This idiot.

"Thanks Lulu. " I said taking the drink from his hand.

After that the food was settled and we started eating.