chapter 8

Thanks for yelling at me, I was taking a long break but I will try to update more!!

Y/n POV

"Y/n! Over here! " I see Lulu calling me over from his car.

"Hey lu! Ready to go? " I asked running up to him.

"Shouldn't I be asking that?" He asked with a chuckle.

I go over to the side door as he unlocks it and we start heading to 'Tavolo 24' listening to "Rhythm ta" by Ikon.

****

"As I ran away from that beast, I finally made it to my interview looking like I was just attacked. And that's how I got my job. " he finished sounding proud.

"Well you wouldn't look like hell if you didn't mix up a dog with a wolf. Seriously, a white wolf doesn't look like a dog" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"That's what you say now" he said playfully eyeing me.

"This place has really good food, how long have you lived here?" I asked while eating my kimchi.

"About 5 years now?" He said, like it was a question.

"Cool, you'll have to show me around more" I said.

"If the people with cameras won't intrude" he said looking around.

"I'm not famous enough for that" I said laughing "I don't even know my group yet."

He joins in with laughing when a waitress comes up.

"Hello, I'm Amber, how may I help you today? "

"Oh well have.... "

***

Finally, we finish our food and Lulu pays for the meal. It's been about 45 minutes so I'll have to go back and learn *sigh*

After we leave we head to the car, on our way back we listen to bigbang.

"It was great catching up with you lu, I have to head back but I'll message you later and well hang out, yeah? " I said walking out of his car.

"See you later!! " He said driving off in the other direction.

I started walking back in but bumped into something and fell down on my ass.

Good job y/n.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going. " A voice said above me, looking up I see it was yoongi-hyung?

"Oh it's fine, yoongi hyung! " I said giving him a smile when I could feel my cheeks warming up. Good going, embarrassing yourself in front of him.

"Where are you heading? " he asked as I got up.

"Well I was heading into big hit to go to class. " I said laughing a bit. I could see his cheeks turn pink. He's so cute sometimes.

"Yeah, sorry about that. " he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine but I should get going-"

"I'll take you up" he said interrupting me " I want to make sure you are really okay. "

"I'm fine, but okay sure. I'll show you the way. " I said with a small smile.

"Okay, lead the way. " he said coming up next to me.

We walk inside and as the lady at the desk where the class was, in room 516.

We go up to the elevator in awkward silence. How do you break silence???? Especially if its awkward???

"So, I was wondering if I could make up to you for being late by taking you to dinner or something? " he said looking down at the floor.

I sit there and think over. This man, who is exceptionally handsome, wants to take you to dinner. Mouth you better say yes.

"I-uh-well-uh-yes" I said mentally slapping myself for how stupid I sound. You're making a great impression y/n.

"Really? Then why time does this end so I can pick you up?" He said fiddling with his fingers.

"Ugh, in about an hour. Is that okay? " I said realizing he may have to wait a bit.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine. Can I have your number so I can message you when I'm here?" He said pulling out his phone.

"S-sure" I said taking his phone and putting in my number.

"Okay! I'll message you later. Have fun in class." He said running off so I can head to class.

"Hello?" I said walking in. I look around and see my teacher?

"Hello, are you y/n? My new student?" He asked me.

"Yep that's me." I said sitting down next to him.

"Great we can start by getting to know each other, ready?" He asked pulling out paper.

"Okay, I'm ready. "