Chapter 9

Holy shit it's been a long time, I'm not gonna lie but I have been busy as I may become an exchange Student  so sorry abt that, but here I am.

Y/n Pov
After class I look at my phone and see a new message from and unknown number.

Unknown
Hey this is yoongi, text me when class is over?

Change contact Unknown to Yoongi hyung

Me
Hey Hyung, my class just ended you can get me now if that's good?

Yoongi hyung
Alright then I'm on my way

Me
Ok see you soon ^^

I put my phone away and walk out the main entrance to wait. It's way to cold out, what the hell.

After about 5 minutes a black car pulls up and I see Yoongi roll down the window.

"Hey y/n come in on the other side" he said then rolling up the window. Okay, cool I can do this (no I can't)

Speed walking I go to the other side and get in with him looking around. Probably trying to avoid fans for them to spy on us and start rumors.

"How was class?" He said breaking my thoughts as he starts driving. Class, boring as hell but hey I managed.

"It was okay, I just got to know the teacher a bit and start learning basics" I said looking at passing building. On the radio was some American song that I haven't heard before.

"Cool, so where would you like to eat? It's up to you." He said looking over at me.

"Where to eat? Thanks nature cafe seems like a cool place. I haven't been there before" I said looking back at him.

"Sure, it's close by." He replied back turning his way there.

Once we arrived we took a seat towards the back and looked at the menu's. A young girl came up to us and asked us for what we would like to eat.

We made small talk which tbh was very awkward but after we started talking about music we were able to really talk without being awkward. Thank god.

"So, anything else you'd like to eat before we leave?" Yoongi asked me putting his utensils down on his plate.

"Nope, I know you've got to head back so let's go. I'll help pay." I said giving him a smile getting up, which he frowned a bit.

"No, I'm paying. I made you late remember." He said grabbing my arm to get him ahead.

I didn't want to start anything so I just let him pay. He then took my back to the car.

"Here you are, good luck with whatever you're doing." He said getting quieter at the end of his sentence which I laughed at.

" I'm gonna head back in then, have fun" I said waving at him as he drove off with his smile.

What a nice day.