Admiring Caitlin Snow

Barry
Caitlin Snow, she has lost so much Ronny and then Jay. It makes me admire her even more. She has lost so many people but she still comes to work every day and constantly places other people before her.

Last night we celebrated the defeat of Zoom, but for some reason, I couldn't sleep so I ran to S.T.A.R. Labs. When I entered our lab I saw Caitlin staring at her blank computer screen.

"Caitlin" she jumps. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you".

"Oh no it's okay" she wipes her face trying to wipe away the sleep. "What are you doing up here at" she looks at her Apple watch "two in the morning?"

"I could say the same thing to you." I notice she is still wearing the same outfit from yesterday. "I couldn't sleep. So I decided to come here."

"Caitlin" "Barry," we say at the same time.

"Sorry, you go first" again. "No, you really" respond Caitlin.

"I just wanted you to know you always have me if you ever need someone to talk to and I wanted you to know I admire you " I finally admit half of it to her. I can't tell her I am in love with her not after Jay.

"You admire me?" She moves to stand in front of me. Her bedhead making her hair look beautifully, crazy.

"Yes," I move a step closer to her, not knowing where I'm getting the confidence from I say "I admire that you can lose so much but still get up every day and be Dr. Caitlin Snow. You still come to work and fight meta-humans and put everyone's life before your own." "Barry I.."

"I need to tell you one more thing" I take a deep breath. I need to tell her even if she will reject me like Iris. I need to tell her before another Jay or Ronny comes along. "I Barry Allen have fallen completely and utterly in love with you Caitlin Snow" I look down my sudden confidence stolen the moment I utter my secret.

I hear her take a deep breath and I finally have the courage to look up. I don't see rejection or fear in her eyes I see a single tear. "I love you too Barry Allen." Then she is everywhere. Her lips are on mine, her hands in my hair, her lips on mine, and her hair lays like a halo around both of us.

I put all the emotion I have ever felt into that one kiss. I try to make her feel how I did the moment she made me fall for her. That night in her drunken haze. When we sang together when I carried her to bed when I told her a bedtime story, when I fell asleep with her in my arms, and every day at work seeing her beautiful smile.

This kiss only further proved that I would forever love Caitlin Snow.

I do NOT own The Flash!
Or any other CW or any show!

Question - Which show
The Flash,
Arrow,
Legends,
Or Supergirl?

No judgment! Just asking...

Thoughts, Comments, Likes?