Killer Snow

"You have to kill me," Barry stands unwavering in front of Killer Frost. "Kill you." She says it with her head turned slightly and her hand held by Barry's to his chest. "Kill you," she repeats playing with the words.

Tapping her fingers she copies Barry's stare. "I may be Killer Frost but I am still Caitlin Snow to some extent. I hear her little annoying voice in my head begging 'don't hurt them', 'leave them alone', and my favorite 'please' she begs 'don't hurt him' " tapping her pointer finger on him.

Her hands are emitting cold, but it's not freezing my body. It's like a huge comforter, nice and cozy. "I don't want to talk to her. I am making a deal with you," pushing aside the thoughts of the 'him' Caitlin is referring to i focuses on the task at hand bringing forth Caitlin.
"Kill me and you can go free."

Rolling her eyes, "You are so naive." Before the meaning of her sentence could register, her lips were on mine, her cold hands in my hair, and her body was molding itself to mine. In that moment I was both surprised and insanely glad that I sent the team home.

I know that she is Killer Frost but she feels like Caitlin. Letting go of my control I pour all the love I have for her into the kiss. Pushing her up against the wall I think of Jay and all her other admirers and the jealousy that I felt. I think of the first time I knew that I had fallen for her, it was the night we sang karaoke. I think of how badly I wanted to kiss her that night, of how I whispered softly in her ear all night, how I wish that she was laid in my arms every night. "It doesn't matter that you have powers," I speak this unconsciously. Breathless she pulls back locking her blue eyes with mine again, "what did you say?"

"I said that I love you either way," as she pulls me into another passionate kiss I faintly see the blue transform into brown.

Question - Killer Frost or Caitlin Snow?