The Colliding Worlds - SuperFlash

The Colliding Worlds by DamonWhitlock

"I'd finally come to grips with her death

"I'd finally come to grips with her death. Finally at the place I can move on and then my father was taken from me."

Iris smiles at me from the dark shadows. A year ago hell even a month ago her smile would have lit up even the darkest world, but not anymore. "Do what ever you have to." Her words are what she thinks I have to hear but in truth I have already made up my mind.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"No!" A voice sobs. She cries not in fear of her own life but her sons. Knowing that my past self will safely remove my child self I kneel before my frightened mom as another past self takes care of Thawne.

"No!" She looks around in fear as her son is no longer within her sights. "It's Okay your safe," I tell her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

There is only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance but some things happen because we make them happen.

I have lived the past few months in my own personal heaven. A heaven that I created at the extent of everyone around me and soon it all caught up to me. I had my mom, I had my speed, and I had my best friend, but it was all at a cost. A cost that would wipe me of all past memories.

I choose to take the Reverse Flash back. Back to that night. Back to the night where he would kill my mother.

I had hoped my mother's sacrifice would be enough to repair the timeline.

There is only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance but some things happen because we make them happen and I made this happen.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500. Shelby's have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model," a women informs the cops surrounding her.

My hope for any of the previous timeline to be intact is slowly fading. "Who," I began to ask Joe but stop dead as my brain clicks and my eyes focus.

The women; although, flocked by at least five male cops and is faced back side to me is immediately recognizable.

Her blond hair tied up into a messy bun as she recites my words from the Martin case. Her alien senses pick up my stare.

"Well congratulations Mr. Allen you are only 15 minutes late today. Should I inform Singh or should you?" Her piercing blue eyes stare into mine without an ounce of recognition.

"I screwed up," Joe's eyes fall on me in worry, but my thoughts are on all the already noticeable differences. Iris and Joe. And now... "there is a piece of paper. It appears to have a name on it," one of the cops points out to both of us, "would you," His eyes fall on the blond.

"Yes I will take it." Her piercing eyes burning with rage turn on me, "It appears Mr. Allen has finally made a worth while discovery." "This way Ms. Danvers."

"What was that?" Joe whispers as we follow, "You acted as if you forgot your rash yet beautiful fellow forensic scientist."

Shaking my head I respond, "yah,just a rough night." I know he is thinking about my lapse in thought yesterday when mentioning Iris but before he could make a comment Kara or Ms. Danvers reads the paper aloud.

"Theia."