Cute SnowBarry

"Caitlin," I say waking her up. She jumps startled, looking around frantically at Cisco's computers. "Where am I" she slurs sleepily.

It has been two years since Ronnie saved Central City. Two years since the most amazing person in the world lost her husband for the second time. "Caitlin you fell asleep at S.T.A.R. labs" I reply while picking her up. "Mmh" she huffs.

I run her home unlocking the door to the place I have been more than my own home as of late. I lay her on her bed and I take off her button-up shirt and her dress pants.

"Barry," Caitlin says in her sleep. "Barry come here" she whines pulling me on the bed. She snuggles against my chest. Her cotton tank and panties leaving little separation. I kick off my shoes voting to keep all my other clothes on and I bring the cover-up around us. 

___________________
I wake up to my phone buzzing obnoxiously. "Yes," I snap.
"Barry where are you?" Cisco questions frantically. "Someone has been in S.T.A.R. labs! My desk is a wreck. My mouse is......" I tune Cisco out letting him rant for a minute allowing me to turn to the beauty laying on my chest. "Hey" she whispers. "How long have you been up" I question hitting mute on my phone. "Just a few minutes" she flashes me a small smile.

"Dude we really need to fix our security-" "Cisco" I interject "Caitlin fell asleep at your desk yesterday. I brought her home." I conclude. "Nice" Cisco whistles. "Okay well, I'll let you get back to whatever yall are doing" Then the call ends.

I toss my phone on the nightstand and face the ice princess in my arms. "Barry Allen, why am I nearly naked?" Caitlin asks seemingly pissed but her eyes give away the smile she is fighting.

"What?" I ask slyly "A guy can't sleep with his almost naked girlfriend?" She reaches up to place her lips on mine. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep," she says burying her head in the crook of my neck.

"You need a break," I state. She knows very well that I understand, but that doesn't stop her guilt.

Question - Favorite season of the Flash?