Chapter 1

The sun shone bright as I looked out the car window on your way to your new school, Swellview High. My family and I had recently moved and I was afraid that the kids at this school wouldn't be like the ones at my old one. That was the reason I had moved. Those kids had bullied me so badly that I had been skipping school. While away from school, I had taught yourself how to build different types of technology and started my hobbies: science and bucket collecting. What no one knew about me was that I had invented a bracelet where every time I press the gem on it, I transform into a hero with the power of flight. As I kept using the bracelet, the powers weren't just there when I was a superhero, it was also when I was normal. Not only that, but I kept getting new powers and now, I can materialize anything I'm thinking of. Let's just say, I have a MASSIVE bucket collection!

"You'll be fine Brianna," my mom said as I started getting out of the car. "Call me if anything happens. I love you!" She said, driving away to her new job.

I walk into the building and the first thing I see is two boys. One was showing the other what seemed to be a patriotic bucket. Walking over, I asked them if one of them could show me the way to the office to get my schedule.

"Here, I'll just take you there. See ya, Henry!" We started walking. "My name's Jasper, may I ask what yours is?" He looks at me and smiles as I look back at him.

"I'm Brianna. I really like your bucket. I haven't seen that one before. Bucket collecting is kinda a hobby of mine."

He smiled, "So you like buckets too? That's really cool! We should get together sometime after school and talk about buckets sometime. But only if you want to, I mean I wouldn't wanna force a girl like you to do anything." He ranted, happy that he finally found someone who likes buckets.

"Sure, Jasper! I'd love to! Does this mean I have my first friend here?" I blushed and smiled. I haven't had a friend since everyone found out I liked buckets and science.

"Totally, Brianna! I'm always of friend of those who like buckets!" He smiled as he saw me blush and started to laugh.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

Jasper and I had just gotten out of school after having all of your classes together. I had made even more friends than I expected on your first day. I had met Henry Hart and Charlotte Bolton who I quickly got along with immediately. They had added me into their group chat after I had given each of them your number. I even trusted them enough to make their own contacts in my phone.

When I had gotten my phone back, I had looked what they had put in their contacts. Henry and Charlotte had put in the usual things like birthday and, of course, a phone number. Jasper, on the other hand, had filled in everything. Including: relationship (BFF??), organization (the bucketeer club), and nickname (Jasp or The J-Train). The thing I thought was strange was that he put the heart face emoji next to his name. I shrugged it off and called my mom to tell her I was going home with Jasper to look at his bucket collection. Getting off the phone, you went over Jasper and nodded. He smiled and opened the car door for you. I got in and he slid in next to you.